Release MIUI ROM 2.7.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using 2.7.13 version. Today, I downloaded 2.7.20. I boot into recovery and flash the zip file, clear davik cache then my phone is bootlooping. I tried to extract boot.img and flash it, then flash rom again, but it's still bootlooping. Please help me! Thanks!
PS: I'm using One X

It is still a problem with copy and paste in internal SD card SGS2 2.7.20 ROM...Can you please do something about this problem?
Thanks to
MIUI

My phone keeps rebooting like every 5min After the 2.7.20
Any one with the same problem on the HTC one x international

One S:
i am very happy when the location is fixed.Are u going to have a "advanced Power menu" (boot to bootloader, recovery, hot restart)

Great works guys :X

I encounter a strange problem.

2.7.13 in 4x5 layout did not let my nexus s play video, YouTube or mkv/avi/mp4/... whereas it play video fine in 4x4 layout.

Now with 2.7.20, it does not work all. Tried dice player, rockplayer, YouTube app, nothing is displayed. At best i hear the soundtrack.

Any clues to solve this problem ?

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus S avec Tapatalk

So today :) hopefully for the one s the sms not sent notification is gone cause friends said i've sent them 3-4 times the same sms :p Based on the new 4.0.4 ota for the one s?

Please, has the battery drain while playing music and overheating while charging issues been resolved for S2?

If I go to About Phone, under Baseband Version, it says 19100XXKL1. That was a GB thing but my phone always says that with MIUI ICS 4.0.3. Is this correct or is my phone somehow bonkers?

If I go to About Phone, under Baseband Version, it says 19100XXKL1. That was a GB thing but my phone always says that with MIUI ICS 4.0.3. Is this correct or is my phone somehow bonkers?

Yeah, same here on my Galaxy Note with this miui
HTML:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1688646

Any solutions........????????

That is your baseband version, also known as modem driver. It is not necessary to update it, but you can find a lot of flashable modems on xda. It may improve your 2g/3g performance or it can worsen it (not likely). Just try it if want, they're flashable zips to use in cwm ;)

Some say that the LPS has best performance.. :D

uploadfromtaptalk1342891409089.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.