Loko75

Members
Aug 24, 2015
after a week of use
xiaomi redmi note 7 TWRP-3.4.1B-0306 stable 11.0.1.0 xiaomi.eu android 10
formatted data, davkit e cache.

1 system freeze with reboot, randomly during the day
2 CPU / GPU temperature significantly higher
3 often the capsule (microphone) in call stops working (I had to format 3 three times to make it work again)
4 charging lasts at least 35% less, and when charging it heats the battery much longer
5 it happened to me at least 3 times in a week, that transferring data from pc to phone, the connection was interrupted

I went back to 11.0.7.0 and everything works perfectly. another world!

after a week of use
xiaomi redmi note 7 TWRP-3.4.1B-0306 stable 11.0.1.0 xiaomi.eu android 10
formatted data, davkit e cache.

1 system freeze with reboot, randomly during the day
2 CPU / GPU temperature significantly higher
3 often the capsule (microphone) in call stops working (I had to format 3 three times to make it work again)
4 charging lasts at least 35% less, and when charging it heats the battery much longer
5 it happened to me at least 3 times in a week, that transferring data from pc to phone, the connection was interrupted

I went back to 11.0.7.0 and everything works perfectly. another world!

Tks for sharing your experience.

Last edited:
update.
I installed stable recovery orange fox 10.1.3
formatted the data.
restart recovery.
wipe tick data, cache, and dalvik, restart in recovery. installed latest stable rom (android 10), wipe and system restart.
same problems as the first message.
I would recommend removing this rom from the servers.

I have been using xiaomi since the first mi one, and not even with the developer updates did such a thing happen to me. some program could go wrong, but such an unstable Rom never had it.

installed penultimate 11.0.7.0, which is the best. just format and restore. I wait for the stable miui 12.

Last edited:
I updated to stable 11.0.1.0 xiaomi.eu android 10 Friday, (cleared cache + dalvik and flashed via latest OrangeFox).

Everything works great, banking apps, g_c_a_m, battery backup also great, even better compared to 11.0.8.0 mi eu Android 9 (I was having issue with Launcher, it takes 5 secs to wake up if I leave my phone idle for an hour or more).

Slow Motion video still doesn't work though, but it's oke, I can record slow motion video using latest version of Arnova G_C_A_M.

Yesterday, a friend of mine also clean flashed this rom, everything works great for him also.

Wonder why it's not working for you.

I wonder it too. Everything works, but casually the phone freezes and restarts, but the most unbearable thing is that the microphone stops working (only on a call) and whoever calls me does not hear me. I am very practical in modding, and have never had these problems. The phone with the latest 11.0.7.0 works great. So I rule out hardware problems.

and anyway, reading around I'm not the only one who has these problems

I updated to stable 11.0.1.0 xiaomi.eu android 10 Friday, (cleared cache + dalvik and flashed via latest OrangeFox).

Everything works great, banking apps, g_c_a_m, battery backup also great, even better compared to 11.0.8.0 mi eu Android 9 (I was having issue with Launcher, it takes 5 secs to wake up if I leave my phone idle for an hour or more).

Slow Motion video still doesn't work though, but it's oke, I can record slow motion video using latest version of Arnova G_C_A_M.

Yesterday, a friend of mine also clean flashed this rom, everything works great for him also.

Wonder why it's not working for you.
No mate
The description of these bugs are real and i noticed every word he wrote about this update of android 10
This is honestly not a rom.... this is a mess and they should remove this trash from the servers because every body complains....the first one was me
My charger is going to blow one day thats really sucks
The problem that i don't face is the microphone
Its working good on my phone...else every thing is right at the point

I wonder it too. Everything works, but casually the phone freezes and restarts, but the most unbearable thing is that the microphone stops working (only on a call) and whoever calls me does not hear me. I am very practical in modding, and have never had these problems. The phone with the latest 11.0.7.0 works great. So I rule out hardware problems.

and anyway, reading around I'm not the only one who has these problems

I don't have these issues so far, phone's performance is good, there is no lag.

But I notice there a few apps that keep automatically started and running in the background (none of these apps have Autostart Permission), even setting these apps to restricted background activity doesn't help, they keep running in the background, restart phone doesn't help, clear all running apps doesn't help, they will just come back running a few minutes after I cleared them, I didn't have this problem on mi eu stable 11.0.8.0.

Another issue is phone seems to wake mostly all the time (> 60% screen off), usually I turn off wifi & mobile data at night, leaving just 3G network (just in case someone who know my phone no and really need call me while I'm sleeping), overnight battery drain is about 1-2% per hour, before it only drained 1-2% per 7 hour. pocket mode is off btw.

Last edited:
No mate
The description of these bugs are real and i noticed every word he wrote about this update of android 10
This is honestly not a rom.... this is a mess and they should remove this trash from the servers because every body complains....the first one was me
My charger is going to blow one day thats really sucks
The problem that i don't face is the microphone
Its working good on my phone...else every thing is right at the point

Mah...
Even with 11.0.2.0 the situation has not changed and for this charger thing I have never tried to check so far and it worries me enough, so I would like to know more from you if possible.
The only thing I can not fault is the autonomy that compared to the miui stock 9.0 does not get worse and also in terms of performance it is more or less good if it were not for the launcher bugs.
At this point would you recommend me to try 11.0.7.0? (I started with Xiaomi.eu from 11.0.1.0 and now I have 11.0.2.0)

Mah...
Even with 11.0.2.0 the situation has not changed and for this charger thing I have never tried to check so far and it worries me enough, so I would like to know more from you if possible.
The only thing I can not fault is the autonomy that compared to the miui stock 9.0 does not get worse and also in terms of performance it is more or less good if it were not for the launcher bugs.
At this point would you recommend me to try 11.0.7.0? (I started with Xiaomi.eu from 11.0.1.0 and now I have 11.0.2.0)
I am actually using this freaking Q11.0.2.0
I can not roll back to the 11.0.7.0 for some android 10 purposes i need android 10 for some reasons....
If are not intersted in Android 10 stuff i recommend to go back to the 11.0.7.0
Better for you....and wait until they release a good rom or miui 12 better saying

I am actually using this freaking Q11.0.2.0
I can not roll back to the 11.0.7.0 for some android 10 purposes i need android 10 for some reasons....
If are not intersted in Android 10 stuff i recommend to go back to the 11.0.7.0
Better for you....and wait until they release a good rom or miui 12 better saying

Ok thanks for the answer, I think I'll try the 11.0.7.0, the features brought by Android 10 do not seem relevant to me, but it annoys me the thing of having to use a rom in March and do a downgrade but patience ...
Ps: In addition to the various problems already mentioned in 11.0.1 / 2, I also add that the multi screen cannot be used.

Ok thanks for the answer, I think I'll try the 11.0.7.0, the features brought by Android 10 do not seem relevant to me, but it annoys me the thing of having to use a rom in March and do a downgrade but patience ...
Ps: In addition to the various problems already mentioned in 11.0.1 / 2, I also add that the multi screen cannot be used.
That's true....i don't see any android 10 features but bugs and lot of issues that corrupt ur mood....but i need The Q for some magisk mods that dont work on pie.....yes multi screen are not working but in pie 11.0.7.0 every thing woks perfectly
Good gaming good battery ...no.issues

Reactions: Garonk
Miui 12 stable. No problems detected. Updated without formatting, and everything works great with Android 10.
It was time...

Miui 12 stable. No problems detected. Updated without formatting, and everything works great with Android 10.
It was time...

Lucky you! I tried it but it had a terrible battery drain problem, plus a WiFi 5ghz bug... I'd like to have still Android 10 (and then I should try 11.0.2), but I'm afraid of the bugs you wrote about.

EDIT: Now I'm downloading 11.0.7; if battery problems (which I'm experiencing also on PixelExperience) disappear, I'll remain on this 'old' ROM: battery life is more important than latest update to me. Let's hope things will be fixed!

Last edited: