Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

This kernel won't get below 918Mhz I think that's the cause of battery drain.
Damn.. I miss flashable kernels in this device I still don't get why I can't flash m1cha's kernel or why device tree are so different to make kernels incompatible between ROMs

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

This is a moonlight ROM thread now? : / please make a separate thread for that rom

Why didn't you ask this before, when you were posting here about M1cha's kernel???

Why didn't you ask this before, when you were posting here about M1cha's kernel???
lol
By "this kernel" i mean mooke kernel. But hey! im truly sorry about my offtopic. :(((

Reactions: treiliert
lol
By "this kernel" i mean mooke kernel. But hey! im truly sorry about my offtopic. :(((

Its normal, is the mpdecision hotplug. When you touch the screen, cpu jumps to 918mhz, but when not needed returns to 384mhz. And as for battery is the best of 4.4 aosp over there for me.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Its normal, is the mpdecision hotplug. When you touch the screen, cpu jumps to 918mhz, but when not needed returns to 384mhz. And as for battery is the best of 4.4 aosp over there for me.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
There were no change for me even I touch or don't the screen. Changed CPU settings by ryo soft to setcpu and now works fine.
Now I'm trying cm11 by m1cha compiled by torro rosso to check how is battery life as I don't feel quite satisfied whit mokee's.

I will wait for the "official unofficial" builds :)

Its me or battery life has increased a lot?

Enviado desde mi LG-P990 mediante Tapatalk

Wich version? Anyone can explain me what is the difference between mokee and cofface's version? Kernel side?

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Which build [date] do you use?
I use 19-02 version i had yesterday more than a day with low use +- 1:30 screen on, some music and podcast running have now my mi2 in boxes as I want to try things with my old phone but with the same use in other versions battery won't stand as long as this version... Some one can confirm this?
Wich version? Anyone can explain me what is the difference between mokee and cofface's version? Kernel side?

Yes I think is the kernel. I haven't tested cofface version as I prefer the "official unofficial" builds

Enviado desde mi LG-P990 mediante Tapatalk

LI always delete the Chinese apps on this rom because I don't use them and they create unecessary folders and files.

But there is still something that keeps making the folder "baidu" does somebody know which app it may be?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

26-02 update from the lovemrdeng version.
Downloading now :) Too bad every time i have to remove the chinese apps, whisperpush and all the other crap from the .zip. isn't there any more simple way?

26-02 update from the lovemrdeng version.
Downloading now :) Too bad every time i have to remove the chinese apps, whisperpush and all the other crap from the .zip. isn't there any more simple way?
No :)
You can, if you want, remove the apps and then every time an update comes edit the update shell script contained in the zip and remove/comment the lines describing the apps you've removed, such that it will not search for them when installing :) the upside of this is that you can download only the OTA package and of course the downside is that every time you need to edit the script ;)
I tried it once, it works but until I find a way to automate things I think it's not worth losing too much time :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

see OP.
i'm trying this version now for three weeks. I can always last a day with it (17-20 hours) Most times i end with 15-20%. But i'm a bit experienting with Google Now which is one of my biggest energy consumers. So the overall battery life of this ROM isn't all too great, but good enough for me.

i'm curious which version has a better batterylife.

Running cofface-version now; battery life for me one of the best for a kitkat-rom.

Hi Paulus,
are you sure that it's a MoKee build released by Cofface the one you are using, 'cause I read it in another post too and I don't think that this is true. Can you post a link to the thread where you downloaded the ROM you are talking about? Thanks

see OP.
i'm a bit experienting with Google Now which is one of my biggest energy consumers. So the overall battery life of this ROM isn't all too great, but good enough for me.

A good way to save some battery is by using Xposed framework and Greenify to hibernate Google Now and any other energy consuming application WHEN YOUR PHONE IS IN IDLE STATE. I'm using it with Google Play Store, Google Play Services, Google Services Framework and Google Search (I don't use Google Now) and it works! For more details check the link below:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2552570
I'm on BeanStalk 4.4.2 by Moonlight (amazing ROM) and it provides me enough battery for more than one day!

Hi Paulus,
are you sure that it's a MoKee build released by Cofface the one you are using, 'cause I read it in another post too and I don't think that this is true. Can you post a link to the thread where you downloaded the ROM you are talking about? Thanks

A good way to save some battery is by using Xposed framework and Greenify to hibernate Google Now and any other energy consuming application WHEN YOUR PHONE IS IN IDLE STATE. I'm using it with Google Play Store, Google Play Services, Google Services Framework and Google Search (I don't use Google Now) and it works! For more details check the link below:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2552570
I'm on BeanStalk 4.4.2 by Moonlight (amazing ROM) and it provides me enough battery for more than one day!
Link ti beanstalk pls