Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

The only bug i found so far is that i can't make sceenshots. Still don't know why. I faced the problem with 17/04 and 01/05.

And i can't play netflix properly. The half of the screen is grey. But it works correctly by chromecast..
You said you deleted a lot of system apps? Do you know them? So I can delete them from the rom zip file, instead of deleting them after installing the rom?

Anybody else knows a list of bloatware on the Mokee roms?

You said you deleted a lot of system apps? Do you know them? So I can delete them from the rom zip file, instead of deleting them after installing the rom?

Anybody else knows a list of bloatware on the Mokee roms?
Chinese apps, gamecenter, iflyime mokee market & forum.... I think that's all.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: RobinHood00

And email, exchange, browser, fm, compass, sim toolkit, mokee launcher.
I know, i like my roms clean

@phani thanks. Now i finally can take sceenshots. (but still not with button combo). I was looking for long power button press menu in the wrong section. I was searching for it at interface

Reactions: RobinHood00

Guess you don't have names for the Chinese apps?
I will just have a look and delete the most I can.

@phani thanks. Now i finally can take sceenshots. (but still not with button combo). I was looking for long power button press menu in the wrong section. I was searching for it at interface
I don't know if it is possible to delete MokeeLauncher, then the phone would boot without a launcher. Mokee Laucnher is like CM launcher anyway for as far as I know, only the name is different :p
Of course Apex is great :)

I don't know if it is possible to delete MokeeLauncher, then the phone would boot without a launcher. Mokee Laucnher is like CM launcher anyway for as far as I know, only the name is different :p
Of course Apex is great :)
Of course its not smart to delete the launcher before flashing. I always delete system apps with titanium. Apex is great. I like nova better :p

Well your approach its a little bit radical for my point of view but yep

Nope I uninstall them with rootunisnstaller, sorry

The only bug i found so far is that i can't make sceenshots. Still don't know why. I faced the problem with 17/04 and 01/05.

And i can't play netflix properly. The half of the screen is grey. But it works correctly by chromecast..

Broken Netflix playback bugs the hell out of me. I reported the bug but they rejected the report for some reason

I'm experiencing low in-call volume from both speaker and earpiece. Or at least lower than WIUI.
This is especially annoying when I go out and the noise almost completely covers the voice and I have to use headphones. Does anyone have the same problem? Any fix? I'm on MI2 16GB

I'm experiencing low in-call volume from both speaker and earpiece. Or at least lower than WIUI.
This is especially annoying when I go out and the noise almost completely covers the voice and I have to use headphones. Does anyone have the same problem? Any fix? I'm on MI2 16GB
Tell Joker to fix the radio of the normandy, and take care of collectors in the deep space! ;)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Volume is lower than WIUI, true. But, the sound quality is much better and there is no hiss sound when you are in earphones! Other than that, I would also like it to be a little bit louder.

Awesome update! It can now search for networks, the carrier name is now fixed and my phone number is now recognized! Guess that the ztequalcomm ril fixed it!

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Is there any real OTA-app inside the ROM or do we have to log on the download page to get the OTA-File?

Is there any real OTA-app inside the ROM or do we have to log on the download page to get the OTA-File?
You can OTA directly in ROM. Works pretty good. First time OTA diddn't work for me, since then it works great. It has some simple options like check frequences

Last edited:
OTA is not working for me always error 7 after reboot to recovery.Tried it the "automatic way" and manual by downloading the OTA from server

OTA is not working for me always error 7 after reboot to recovery.Tried it the "automatic way" and manual by downloading the OTA from server
Have you unistalled any system app? If you did ota updates won't work

I havent touched any system apps but still OTA fails for me.

It says
" /system/app/Calender.apk" has unexpected contents. "

When I check for that file from File Manager, it is not present there. only Calender.odex is present.
Maybe because I installed Google Calender ?

Can someone please share /system/app/Calender.apk ?

Hello everyone.

Between this rom and cm11 from m1cha which one would you recommend based on battery life and stability?

Just want to know if anyone use mokee+cm11 and his idea on those two roms!

I used an old m1cha version which was based on mokee btw. I updated to m1cha 10/05 version which is great. But I kinda miss some features from mokee...

Hello everyone.

Between this rom and cm11 from m1cha which one would you recommend based on battery life and stability?

Just want to know if anyone use mokee+cm11 and his idea on those two roms!

I used an old m1cha version which was based on mokee btw. I updated to m1cha 10/05 version which is great. But I kinda miss some features from mokee...
Mokee.
I havent touched any system apps but still OTA fails for me.

It says
" /system/app/Calender.apk" has unexpected contents. "

When I check for that file from File Manager, it is not present there. only Calender.odex is present.
Maybe because I installed Google Calender ?

Can someone please share /system/app/Calender.apk ?
Download the zip file, extract Calendar.apk ;)

Reactions: bellus_charm