Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Anyone having trouble accessing their Facebook contacts? For me they do not show up in the contacts list on the phone and the Facebook app itself freezes when trying to select a contact from the list

Anyone having trouble accessing their Facebook contacts? For me they do not show up in the contacts list on the phone and the Facebook app itself freezes when trying to select a contact from the list

Never mind, a fresh install was needed. By the way, reverting back to dalvik also resolved Netflix playback.

OTA still stays the same even with freshly new flashed ROM without any changes
Error 7 after Reboot to recovery.
Also noticed today that phone has trouble to "wake up" from lockscreen display stays black so I have to long press Power button to "activate" locksrcreen

Just did a clean install, and battery life looks awesome! It's giving me 3hours with 50% battery... And it is very fast. I'm gonna keep it for a while!!

Btw, ART and xposed still are not working together?

Just did a clean install, and battery life looks awesome! It's giving me 3hours with 50% battery... And it is very fast. I'm gonna keep it for a while!!

Btw, ART and xposed still are not working together?

Xposed don't work with art

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Imontoya
Really loving this ROM, much more stable than CM11 I was on before
There's just one little thing I was hoping you could add at some point.
There is no option to put the 2G/3G in the quick settings panel, it is a feature I use a lot and it exists in CM11 so I hope it is something very easy to add :)

There is no option to put the 2G/3G in the quick settings panel, it is a feature I use a lot and it exists in CM11 so I hope it is something very easy to add :)

Maybe you should double check because I have it on my phone. mokee release 140510. Maybe it disappeared on other builds.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-20-00-32-14.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-20-00-32-14.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 299
  • Screenshot_2014-05-20-00-31-38.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-20-00-31-38.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 306

Go to settings -> Mobile networks -> Preferred network Type
Select either 2g or 3g, next you will be able to see that network settings in quick tiles panel

Reactions: cbpbxecmecmbeh
Hello,
I was on release 14-05-10, tried ota update to release 14-05-13. It didn't work. I got an error message in cwm.
ART, Dualboot (installed update on the right partition)
Is this related to a known bug? Do I have to download the full rom?

Im on the 14-05 release, and volume during a call is really low. Does it also happen to you guys? Any way to fix it?

Hi

i have problem.Thru the Settings/Storage menu i erased USB storage (should erase all data on the internal USB storage, such as music and photos).
But then i was trying to copy the music back and this could not be make.
After erasing the internal storage i have no permission to copy anything on it.
To this time i wipe everything in the CWM and formated again the /storage/sdcard0/ but nothing helps.

Mokee MK44.2-aries-140513-RELEASE on XIAOMI mi2s

please help

Hi

i have problem.Thru the Settings/Storage menu i erased USB storage (should erase all data on the internal USB storage, such as music and photos).
But then i was trying to copy the music back and this could not be make.
After erasing the internal storage i have no permission to copy anything on it.
To this time i wipe everything in the CWM and formated again the /storage/sdcard0/ but nothing helps.

Mokee MK44.2-aries-140513-RELEASE on XIAOMI mi2s

please help

Have you checked under storage options - > menu, that mtp connection is enabled?

It's the only thing that rings my bell right now.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Have you checked under storage options - > menu, that mtp connection is enabled?

It's the only thing that rings my bell right now.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Yes, that isnt the way. I think the only way is to reflash original Miui with MIFLASH.

I was able to dodge the low volume during calls, pressing vol- followed by vol+ does the trick (in case it helps someone).

I also found that the maximum brightness is lower than stock, I'm having problems outside with the sun. Any way to increase it?

Apart from the low light in direct sunlight, I'm really happy with the performance and battery life! 6h30min screen time, with 1h phone conversation. Wowwww (3100mah)

3uda8uqu.jpg
a9ura8ev.jpg
eqe7y3ah.jpg

Reactions: dextructor
I am considering to install this rom and I'd like to know if Xiaomi piston buttons (and buttons of all handsfree in general) work properly. What are the main disadvantages of this rom? Thanks!

I am considering to install this rom and I'd like to know if Xiaomi piston buttons (and buttons of all handsfree in general) work properly. What are the main disadvantages of this rom? Thanks!

headset buttons dont work for me in mokee, just like all other kitkat roms

i already reported this bug to mokee, maybe they can look into this problem

disadvantages of this rom: none

headset buttons dont work for me in mokee, just like all other kitkat roms

i already reported this bug to mokee, maybe they can look into this problem

disadvantages of this rom: none
Only the middle button work for me. The issue was reported many times in both cm thread and here but no one actually seems to have a solution and the question faded away after some time.

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk

I'm using this ROM for a while now and battery life is excellent! The only problem I'm facing is that tasker net location is not updating. Anyone else with the same problem? Is it a ROM problem or not?

Great ROM, only i had a problem, that volume up and down didn't work with one version, then i update and it was working.
what about battery, i am pleased with. for me it stay 3 days of heavy use