Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Last version 4.4.3 works amazingly...
Great work...

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
It is giving me bootloops, can you tell me the steps you followed for successful installation ?
i just used the same old wipe all, data & dalvik & flash.
i am using CWM recovery 6.0.4.8 by M1cha...
Am i missing anything else ?

Play store problem here also,

Installed latest mokee on my mi2,tried to flash gapps 4.2.2 ,but play store just crash

How do you install google play store on mokee

Play store problem here also,

Installed latest mokee on my mi2,tried to flash gapps 4.2.2 ,but play store just crash

How do you install google play store on mokee

ok i solved the problem :D go to settings -> mokee center -> extras -> uninstall google mobile service! and after the reboot go to extas and install google mobile service.... now it works fine :)

Reactions: Koen van den Braak
Apart from the low light in direct sunlight, I'm really happy with the performance and battery life! 6h30min screen time, with 1h phone conversation. Wowwww (3100mah)

3uda8uqu.jpg
a9ura8ev.jpg
eqe7y3ah.jpg
Absolutely, I am getting close to 7hr 30 min with this ROM... OFC it is 3100 mAh battery....
I am loving it.
Are you using VPN with this ROM ?

Reactions: dextructor
It is giving me bootloops, can you tell me the steps you followed for successful installation ?

Dirty flash over Mokee 44.2 Release version and everything is fine :)

Absolutely, I am getting close to 7hr 30 min with this ROM... OFC it is 3100 mAh battery....
I am loving it.
Are you using VPN with this ROM ?

No, I don't use VPN except when I'm at "risky" wifis. Impressive your screen on time!

Dirty flash over Mokee 44.2 Release version and everything is fine :)
Yep, finally got it working... had messed up with boot images & some other recovery options.. Finally after Mi Flash, i am back with 4.4.3 it is bit cool though...

No, I don't use VPN except when I'm at "risky" wifis. Impressive your screen on time!
Thanks buddy, yeah i am also very happy with this ROM.
On an average i get more than 7 hours with always WiFi on & sometimes GPS. i have reduced the luminescence of the display in advanced settings... Default setting is too bright for me. just my 2 cents if it helps others...

I am a great Fan of Mokee's ROM since the beginning !

Reactions: Elbay Malik
You should do the 3 wipes (data, cache, dalvik) and format /system.
Then flash the ROM and then gapps I installed the minimal gapps for 4.4.2.
From this point on everything works great.
Let me know if you succeed.

I like this Rom, smooth and cool but i think it's not for me, it drains my battery =s 50% in 3hrs. X_X

I like this Rom, smooth and cool but i think it's not for me, it drains my battery =s 50% in 3hrs. X_X
First day of use is not important, use it for 2 or 3 days. Then check the battery.
Anyway check with wakelock detector to see what is waking your phone.

First day of use is not important, use it for 2 or 3 days. Then check the battery.
Anyway check with wakelock detector to see what is waking your phone.

Wakelocks seem pretty normal but I need more time but it seems to be the kernel governor or anything related since it doesn't go to deep sleep just jump from 384mhz to 1728mhz and doesn't use the other steps.

Is there another kernel compatible with this Rom?

Wakelocks seem pretty normal but I need more time but it seems to be the kernel governor or anything related since it doesn't go to deep sleep just jump from 384mhz to 1728mhz and doesn't use the other steps.

Is there another kernel compatible with this Rom?

You obviously have a problem on your side as everyone is getting an awesome battery life with this rom. I would think of any app you have recently installed.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Michachu
How to switch system? Have a trick to come back to system1 with miui ROM?

I'm not sure if there is a faster way but I change it through the recovery. Change the active system.

I noticed there's a bit of delay when I press the home button while I'm in any app. In miui it responds instantly, but in mokee there's a noticeable delay/lag

Any way to fix it? I've already tried disabling home button double click

Last edited:
Reactions: Michachu

There is also an app called dualbootswitch. You can use it to switch the systems and reboot to other one as it was possible in MIUI (or WIUI, I don't remember)

(credits go to M1cha)

Attachments

• DualbootSwitch.apk
    250.6 KB · Views: 178
You obviously have a problem on your side as everyone is getting an awesome battery life with this rom. I would think of any app you have recently installed.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk
Noup, I was right, it was the kernel governor...

I change it yesterday to ondemand and improves a little bit the battery life, today's morning I changed it to MSM-DCVS and now I have just 17% drain in 8hrs (compared to 50% in 3hrs on stock values). Now it works pretty well

n_n I'm happy because I think it is a very cool Rom and now it will be my daily Rom.

They have pulled lockscreen notifications in last ota pretty cool IMO

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

I noticed there's a bit of delay when I press the home button while I'm in any app. In miui it responds instantly, but in mokee there's a noticeable delay/lag

Any way to fix it? I've already tried disabling home button double click

Apparently it's fixed by switching to ART. This rom is blazing fast on art