Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Anyone else having problem with contacts disappearing? Contacts disappear after installing messaging apps like Viber, Whatsapps, etc... I tried wiping data, restored MIUI and start all over again but none of them helped. The contacts kept disappearing after opening the messaging apps. Any solution would be appreciated.

Edit: I found the solution. I had to choose my Gmail when importing contacts. Choosing un-synced contacts will mess up the whole thing.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry guys, how to disable "auto screen wake" when I take phone from my pants??

disadvantages of this rom: none
I have three:
1st) Color calibration it's too saturated and no options to configure so far
2nd)Newtork mode selection pulling from status bar it's gone
3rd)I didn't find a way to run powersaving mode and hide that leaf icon

I have three:
1. yes
2. which one do you mean? is it that from the quick tile? if so, we can add it right?
3. just open the notification of the leaf, and untick "enable notification" to enable powersave without leaf icon

Reactions: dextructor
I have a maybe noobish question. I have WIUI KK on system 1 and WIUI JB on system 2 without TDB enabled (yes this works). I tried latest mokee on system 2, but get constant fc's of some android system ui and phone and message service. can I kinda wipe system 2 for mokee without touching system 1 or does a factory reset without TDB always wipe both systems? I know it's not really a ROM related question, but I don't know where else to ask...
Thanks in advance

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

I have a maybe noobish question. I have WIUI KK on system 1 and WIUI JB on system 2 without TDB enabled (yes this works). I tried latest mokee on system 2, but get constant fc's of some android system ui and phone and message service. can I kinda wipe system 2 for mokee without touching system 1 or does a factory reset without TDB always wipe both systems? I know it's not really a ROM related question, but I don't know where else to ask...
Thanks in advance

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk
You must use TDB because it's 2 different android systems. When you wipe system 2 it will affect system 1 because it is not TDB now.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Marqc
Is there any way to stop this annoying sliding thing on menus and everywhere?

And something else.. Many times my dialer gets stuck and the notification bar is getting crazy! Is it just me or is it a bug?

Is there any way to stop this annoying sliding thing on menus and everywhere?

And something else.. Many times my dialer gets stuck and the notification bar is getting crazy! Is it just me or is it a bug?

Go to Settings>Interface> ListView Animation and set it to off to disable sliding effect.

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk

I have three:

About number two, I have it like this:

ageru3y6.jpg

Reactions: dextructor
Thanks for the tips... The power saving icon and the network switch was renamed but the color calibration still bothers me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-10-22-04-35.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-10-22-04-35.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 266
Battery life is good, was running Ivan's 4.4.2 AOSP before and I'm impressed with the upgrade. Two questions:
1) For MI2SC owners on a CDMA network: is your signal indicator fine? At -67 dBm 2 asu my signal indicator is only 2 bars!!; call quality and 3G latency works like it should with such a strong signal though.
2) I'm unable to install xposed or google apps via update.zip because my /system is only 504 MB in size; MK44.3-aries-140610-RELEASE has a lot of preloaded junk in /system. I have managed to install pa_gapps-modular-micro-4.4.3-20140608-signed and Xposed on MK44.3-aries-201406100849-NIGHTLY; but even in this case I only have 11.1 MB free according to df -h. How do I free up /system space (I want to place more terminal utils in /system/bin , should I put them somewhere else and symlink..?)

Wow, i just realized that the dialer app already has changed to the new lay-out. I like the card interface. But i don't like the automaticly contact picture when you don't have a picture for that contact. (bright colors with the first letter of the name. Just like Gmail). Any way to change this to 'old' way? ( that was a smiley, wasn't it?)

Wow, i just realized that the dialer app already has changed to the new lay-out. I like the card interface. But i don't like the automaticly contact picture when you don't have a picture for that contact. (bright colors with the first letter of the name. Just like Gmail). Any way to change this to 'old' way? ( that was a smiley, wasn't it?)

I'd been using M1cha's CM11 for a few months (great work) and I've just tried Mokee for the first time. I was afraid it was going to be more of a Chinese hybrid like MIUI but it really is AOSP-CM with a few costumizations... and very good support for our Xiaomi hardware. Battery life feels at least slightly better and it's nice to get back the power saving options that were present under MIUI.

I have 2 questions/problems though:
-Accented characters (é, è, â, ë, etc) appear as Chinese symbols in Google Play Music. In fact, it only seems to be a problem for songs present on my device and not for songs from the cloud... It doesn't seem to be a problem in Apollo but it's annoying and no other music app gives me access to my 12,000 song library so I'd like it to work flawlessly. There was no problem that I can remember under MIUI and CM11 but I used and Xposed-WSM module in MIUI to get rid of some Chinese dates so there must be a similar workaround here as well?

-How are Themes supposed to work in Mokee? The theming feature looks promising with support for mix&match fonts and boot animatuions and so on... but I can't seem to find how to download new ones or add elements. I've tried long clicking everywhere in the Themes section in settings and no option comes up, just Holo(default). There is no Themes standalone app, searching on Google hasn't given me any useful result so the only other otion I can think of is that one of the Chinese original apps (that I've immediatly disabled/frozen) need to be used to get other themes... but I can't use them without Google translate... Thanks in advance!

themes are from CM look in play store for new CM 11 themes or on xda are some, basicaly you can mix parts from installed themes

-How are Themes supposed to work in Mokee? The theming feature looks promising with support for mix&match fonts and boot animatuions and so on... but I can't seem to find how to download new ones or add elements. I've tried long clicking everywhere in the Themes section in settings and no option comes up, just Holo(default). There is no Themes standalone app, searching on Google hasn't given me any useful result so the only other otion I can think of is that one of the Chinese original apps (that I've immediatly disabled/frozen) need to be used to get other themes... but I can't use them without Google translate... Thanks in advance!

recommended themes (look them up on xda):
gem flat
flats
mianogen
holotimus (LG 3G theme)