Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Battery life is good, was running Ivan's 4.4.2 AOSP before and I'm impressed with the upgrade. Two questions:
1) For MI2SC owners on a CDMA network: is your signal indicator fine? At -67 dBm 2 asu my signal indicator is only 2 bars!!; call quality and 3G latency works like it should with such a strong signal though.
2) I'm unable to install xposed or google apps via update.zip because my /system is only 504 MB in size; MK44.3-aries-140610-RELEASE has a lot of preloaded junk in /system. I have managed to install pa_gapps-modular-micro-4.4.3-20140608-signed and Xposed on MK44.3-aries-201406100849-NIGHTLY; but even in this case I only have 11.1 MB free according to df -h. How do I free up /system space (I want to place more terminal utils in /system/bin , should I put them somewhere else and symlink..?)
You can delete a few of those apps from the Mokee Rom zip file. I got the Zip file down 30MB(and that is the zipp, I when installed you would even notice a bigger decrease in size).

I didn't have the time to fully setup mokee so I went back to AOSP backup hehe :)
Also, how much better would you say battery life is on Mokee VS. Ivans AOSP? I get 2 days with 4h screen on time on AOSP, would be nice if overall battery drain would be a bit lower though..., would be perfect actually ^^

You can delete a few of those apps from the Mokee Rom zip file. I got the Zip file down 30MB(and that is the zipp, I when installed you would even notice a bigger decrease in size).

I didn't have the time to fully setup mokee so I went back to AOSP backup hehe :)
Also, how much better would you say battery life is on Mokee VS. Ivans AOSP? I get 2 days with 4h screen on time on AOSP, would be nice if overall battery drain would be a bit lower though..., would be perfect actually ^^
i think there are "same". I m back to miui now, but with lastest mokee 4.4.3 overall speed increase but battery life was worster.

I the new Build Version under settings my number is switching to unknown :(

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

I the new Build Version under settings my number is switching to unknown :(

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk
Lol. Never had a known telephone number in any Android device I had. Not a big issue.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Is it me, or is the quality of the camera improved after 4.4.3 update? Focussing seems better to me
(I only use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*)

Here is my battery life using Mokee's 4.4.3 release dated 10th June 2014
I am using 3000mAh battery & power save mode. Screen brightness reduced to 10 & automatic

usnbl.png
25tfae0.png
jl1o41.png

After trying so many ROM's i am finally settled to Mokee's release. It is simply awesome.
Smoothness, performance & above all it is light weight...

You all should try it i think.

My latest experience with Mokee build 2014-06-12 wasn't so good. I have some drains(only way to mantain some battery it's with powersaving ON and "Power save" profile) but the system it's really stable and smooth, today I'll try CM or PAC.

00.png 01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png

Last edited:
I'm probably doing something very stupid, but I can't seem to get themes to work.
I downloaded Mianogen from the play store, but when I go to Settings->Themes the only theme I can select is Holo (Default)

Bug : Mokee fails to lock GPS after the 10th June build. The one with Android 4.4.3 build.

Turns out its a 4.4.3 issue and hence I am downgrading since I use GPS on a daily basis for my runs.

Bug : Mokee fails to lock GPS after the 10th June build. The one with Android 4.4.3 build.

Turns out its a 4.4.3 issue and hence I am downgrading since I use GPS on a daily basis for my runs.

I have the 14th of june build, and even inside my GPS has a lock in about 10 seconds, so maybe you could try that one? :)

I am con the 10th june stable and it locks fine. I did install it with wipe dalvik, cache, and format system.

I am con the 10th june stable and it locks fine. I did install it with wipe dalvik, cache, and format system.

I haven't done a wipe since the 19th of may nightly so that isn't it either.

bellus_charm have you tried using FasterGPS to change your ntp pool? It sometimes helps using this and settings it to your country/continent :)

Hi all,
I'm using this ROM since a couple of months and always updated it via OTA (release version)
after flashing latest release (44.3 140610) this is how the Dialer looks like
11j3bs2.png

I've already tryed to wipe cache and dalvik but no results.
I was trying to reflash the release version of the ROM thinking something was wrong with the OTA update version
but first wanted to see if anybody had the same issue or if I'm missing something

BTW this is the best ROM I've been using on my MI2S