Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

I am con the 10th june stable and it locks fine. I did install it with wipe dalvik, cache, and format system.
Will try that nightly today. :)

I haven't done a wipe since the 19th of may nightly so that isn't it either.

bellus_charm have you tried using FasterGPS to change your ntp pool? It sometimes helps using this and settings it to your country/continent :)
Ok . Let me try that. I tried GPS Toolbox but that failed too, so keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

Will try that nightly today. :)

Ermmm, I'm running the release version:

u5eje2u2.jpg

Ermmm, I'm running the release version:

u5eje2u2.jpg
I am sorry I misread as 14th June. I am on the same build I.e. 10th June.

Maps doesn't take long to lock , but Mapmyrun and NikePlus taking a lot of time. I downgraded and the issue disappeared. Mapmyrun locked in like 3 seconds in older build.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I am sorry I misread as 14th June. I am on the same build I.e. 10th June.

Maps doesn't take long to lock , but Mapmyrun and NikePlus taking a lot of time. I downgraded and the issue disappeared. Mapmyrun locked in like 3 seconds in older build.

Maps uses mobile towers to get a location, so probably that's why you see a difference. I suppose you have got activated in location (settings), right?

To see how gps locks and some useful settings, I recommend GPS STATUS app.

Maps uses mobile towers to get a location, so probably that's why you see a difference. I suppose you have got activated in location (settings), right?

To see how gps locks and some useful settings, I recommend GPS STATUS app.

Location is enabled.
Didn't know that about Maps.

I tried GPS status and Toolbox but that too couldn't lock GPS for a good 15 mins.

My one also found uupay on mk market on my mokee OS.

Another question... I noticed last night in compete darkness that my proximity sensor is always on. Im on 201406150057-nightly. Some one is having this issue? I don't find an option to turn it off.

Edit
Now I'm on 140617-RELEASE and also has the proximity sensor always on.

Last edited:
Hey guys, would you recommend this ROM to someone looking for stability and battery life? TIA

Hey guys, would you recommend this ROM to someone looking for stability and battery life? TIA
Stability YES, even the nightly version.

Battery is GOOD (with proper governor) but I found WIUI much better on battery saving.

My one also found uupay on mk market on my mokee OS.

Another question... I noticed last night in compete darkness that my proximity sensor is always on. Im on 201406150057-nightly. Some one is having this issue? I don't find an option to turn it off.

Edit
Now I'm on 140617-RELEASE and also has the proximity sensor always on.

Do you have pocket mode enabled?

Reactions: badtzo

Both are great in my opinion, I've been using Wiui for a long time and Mokee is much faster in power save mode and has a better battery life for my Mi2.

Screenshot_2014_06_17_20_39_46.png

The button in the right bottom is broken. I can't click it. First it says 'next' (unclickable), and when you scroll down it changes to 'install', also onclickable. I have this with all apk's.
More people with this problem after last release?

Hi, latest Stable release of Mokee's ROM uploaded today...
Try it guys... it is very good.

Do you have pocket mode enabled?
uhmmm I thought it was already solved (maybe because of day light), right now in the dark of my room I can see proximity sensor turned ON.

I found the only way to stay it turned OFF while screen is turned off is by deactivating 'Active Display' and 'Lockscreen Notifications'... I don't know why... if I already set off every pocket/proximity option, Why is it turning ON all the time the proximity sensor while screen is off when I activate lockscreen notifications?.

All right, finally, the solution is to turn off every option of wake up on 'Active Display' and 'Lockscreen Notifications' options (pocket, notifications... if anything can wake up and turn screen ON then this will activate proximity while phone is sleeping).

Last edited:
Reactions: Beyaz
I finally jumped from 4.1 to kk by trying cm11, PAC and Mokee. And making a choice is extremely hard as far everything works for me on all these Roms even with Art lib or nightlies. I've found cm and Mokee faster (my mi2 surprised me again!) but some customizations on Pac-man are really good.

There's 2 little things to say for me about mokee. +LED customization doesn't work as well as on cm. I cannot use all colors and they're not correctly aligned on color selection gradient. ±There's no 'no wallpaper' like on cm. Why? I'd like to save some memory even if it doesn't change something on screen battery draining because I don't like wallpapers :)

If You're waiting xiaomi to release their KK vers., don't hesitate go on Mokee, cm (or/maybe Gummy) for speed/good battery duration or have fun with PAC. If You wish miui style like me give a look at tung91's MIUI v5 theme.

Last edited:
I encountered big problems with the MK44.3-aries-140619-RELEASE on my Mi2

FC Google Play Service
FC Google Process Gapps
Reinstalled the Gapps without Success
No connection to Playstore (WIFI/G3)
Some FC Mokee Launcher

Will try to get back to the latest Nightly to fix this

I encountered big problems with the MK44.3-aries-140619-RELEASE on my Mi2

FC Google Play Service
FC Google Process Gapps
Reinstalled the Gapps without Success
No connection to Playstore (WIFI/G3)
Some FC Mokee Launcher

Will try to get back to the latest Nightly to fix this

Flash the rom without flashing any gapps, then go to:
settings - mokee center - extras - press refresh button - download gapps

Hi, latest Stable release of Mokee's ROM uploaded today...
Try it guys... it is very good.

after OTA updare from release 06.10. I have lost launcher settings from the settings page and rom is laggy. any idea?

after OTA updare from release 06.10. I have lost launcher settings from the settings page and rom is laggy. any idea?
Well, you are right. There is no launcher entry any more.
But i cant imagine any lag. Even on batterysaving mode with limited clock speed its smooth at all.

I encountered a few problem since 10-06 release build (and stayed after updating to 17-06 and 19-06)
- after reboot, power mode is resetted to balanced mode. Instead of powersaving
- no lockscreen after boot. I have to toggle between 'slide' and 'none' a couple times
- Can't play Netflix properly. Will give parts of the screen in gray. Really weird. But i can't make a screenshot while playing netflix. Something with 'storage is use'

Even though, great rom, great batterlife.
Really like locksceen notifications