Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

I encountered a few problem since 10-06 release build (and stayed after updating to 17-06 and 19-06)
- after reboot, power mode is resetted to balanced mode. Instead of powersaving
- no lockscreen after boot. I have to toggle between 'slide' and 'none' a couple times
- Can't play Netflix properly. Will give parts of the screen in gray. Really weird. But i can't make a screenshot while playing netflix. Something with 'storage is use'

Even though, great rom, great batterlife.
Really like locksceen notifications

I recognise the Netflix issue. In my case, playback returns to normal after I touch the progress slide of the player. Try it.

I recognise the Netflix issue. In my case, playback returns to normal after I touch the progress slide of the player. Try it.
Thanks for the tip. But unfortunately it doesnt work. When i move the slider, it works correctly. But whenever i let it go, it shows white/gray blocks again

Update to 140620-RELEASE based on KitKat 4.4.4 is online.
Still has no launcher settings but its smooth as hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: shocks
Cannot enable ART after the latest release. I enable it reboot it and when i get to see whether is enabled i get davlik whatever i do. Has anyone else has this issue?

Hi guys

I saw in gizchina that some China ROMs may be infected with some trojan ( http://gizchina.es/2014/06/16/como-detectar-el-posible-troyano-uupay-en-tu-movil) so I happily checked my phone and the results were this:
4yrema4e.jpg

Can someone check it in your terminals please?

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk
The new release (20.06)contain now the domob.h variant and not the uupay.f anymore.
If you remove the chines apps before flashing it is gone.

Are they aware of this because if they do it on purpose it is not really good for users and their reputation.

The new release (20.06)contain now the domob.h variant and not the uupay.f anymore.
If you remove the chines apps before flashing it is gone.

Are they aware of this because if they do it on purpose it is not really good for users and their reputation.
I suppose they are... it seems like they have been payed for include this apps but as you said, just delete it before flashing.

Hi Phani, make it 4.4.4
a release version 4.4.4 is already active on mokee's download page with OpenSSL bug fixed.
Update ur thread bro...

I was wondering when the floating notifications feature would appear into MoKee. Seems that they are already there. settings > notification drawer > Heads up

translate battery saver settings and mokee center to German and the Rom are perfect :)

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Could you please give me a link for play store? I've installed gapps, but play store was not isntalled.

Is it possible to change notification drawer screen to quick settings screen (and vice versa) via a swipe on a screen, but not with the button at top please?

It looks to me as a truly great rom. It has everything that (the already great) CM11 has, plus it feels even smoother a bit, and it even supports partially piston buttons, at least the main button (for accepting and ending call) works!
Now, where should I address to in order to ask for full hands free button support? Who is responsible for the port to our device? Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
It looks to me as a truly great rom. It has everything that (the already great) CM11 has, plus it feels even smoother a bit, and it even supports partially piston buttons, at least the main button (for accepting and ending call) works!
Now, where should I address to in order to ask for full hands free button support? Who is responsible for the port to our device? Thanks a lot!

Hi. You could try here: https://plus.google.com/communities/112433388317801966872 under Feature Requests

Anyone has problem with freezing? Simply I can't wake up phone, screen is black. Sometimes it happens during night, sometimes during few minutes in my pocket. On solution in hard reboot. And also there is massive drop in battery graph.

I had this problem on early builds of MIUI V5, but apparently, they fixed it. No problems on WIUI KK too. It's really annoying problem, because alarm won't ring in the morning. Mokee is great ROM, so I'm gonna be pissed if I have to switch back to MIUI. :/

I`m using Mokee since several weeks without any bigger problem. In my opinion way better than MIUI.
Nevertheless, do you use the release or the nightly version?

Reactions: Elbay Malik
Nightly - usually generated every 24 hours, experimental, newest features, unstable!

Release - most stable version available, all or nearly all issues resolved

Reactions: zbot