[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

Has anyone had to force-restart their device after it refused to wake up? I experienced some random reboots too...

no, never.
try to full wipe and reflash.
then install a few bunch of apps in a row, and let the phone settle down for a while..

With the July builds, when starting up, I cannot immediately lock the screen. It takes about half a minute till the power button actually works. Anyone experiencing the same?

@M1cha
Hi! Why is the volume so low in each of these nightlies?
I mean I was watching the same movie on MIUI and the sound quality + level was excellent. However, on cm11 it is almost half the way as loud as MIUI... Don't understand why...

Uhmm no.. Maybe i was wrong about battery.... 16 percent dropped in 1 hour with 5 mins of screen on...

@M1cha
Hi! Why is the volume so low in each of these nightlies?
I mean I was watching the same movie on MIUI and the sound quality + level was excellent. However, on cm11 it is almost half the way as loud as MIUI... Don't understand why...
Viper4android should make you happy :)

Just updated to latest nightly. Avira antivir freaked out, I had to freeze it in tb.

Update: Avira freaked out after activating xposed. Nothing real Rom related.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

You have to update Google Search to 3.5.15 and use the US English language.

on 4.7.2014 rom notification led is not work from charged and this function is not translate in settings (RU)

@M1cha, would you help me to add cdma network option on your next official cm11 update? My mi2sc cant receive cdma network.

Problem still persisting in last nightlies : gpu frequency is maxed @ 320mhz despite the scale ends at 400. I cannot change the governor (apparently gpu governor and max cpu frequencies change with some apps) since they are not lockable and not editable. Playing real racing 3 is kinda impossible.
Yesterday I had some kind of silent baseband crash. Sms were not sent (despite no notification) and not received. I received everything at the later manual restart.
Apart from these, the rom is fantastic

Download link invalid:
The requested URL /cyanogenmod/jenkins/74805/cm-11-20140705-NIGHTLY-aries.zip was not found on this server.

I See the option, it would work if I changed system language to English.
If it doesn't work for you, check if audio recording history is activated. (Sprachverlauf)

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk
You have to update Google Search to 3.5.15 and use the US English language.
I have the 3.5.15.1254529.arm, done "ok Google everywhere" by voice or writing, still not working.. Maybe it's nova launcher?

Reactions: mikegiord
How "Ok google" works? I mean i thought it worked only in google now not everywhere . Like i unlock phone, say ok google and it starts searching...am i right?
SMS ok here
How you control gpu frequency??

Reactions: mikegiord
How "Ok google" works? I mean i thought it worked only in google now not everywhere . Like i unlock phone, say ok google and it starts searching...am i right?
SMS ok here
How you control gpu frequency??
In Italy only if u open gnow app you can say OK Google. Only with en-US language it works.
Setting>performance >CPU.
Just to prevent tons of useless pet for who didn't read FAQs.
YOU CAN NOT UPDATE FROM NIGHLTY TO MONTHLY WITHOUT A WIPE DATA

In Italy only if u open gnow app you can say OK Google. Only with en-US language it works.
Setting>performance >CPU.
Just to prevent tons of useless pet for who didn't read FAQs.
YOU CAN NOT UPDATE FROM NIGHLTY TO MONTHLY WITHOUT A WIPE DATA

You are wrong,he was reffering to GPU which I believe is not possible to overclock yet...

But why wipe needed,its not like there is any big difference or is it?

You are wrong,he was reffering to GPU which I believe is not possible to overclock yet...

But why wipe needed,its not like there is any big difference or is it?
ofc it's possible to OC the gpu :D There just isn't anyone who wants to create a custom 4.4 kernel.

ofc it's possible to OC the gpu :D There just isn't anyone who wants to create a custom 4.4 kernel.

Maybe there will be ;)

Im just not sure,Qualcomm says GPU is made to work at 450 MHZ but we have it clocked at 400 MHZ,I believe it should work just fine.

P.S. why dont you try back porting ART,it offers backwards compability but I get some strange errors while compaling,I think you should be able to fix that so why not try?

Last edited:
Reactions: M1cha