[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

Just for my understanding: the nightlies will have everything included in the snapshot *plus* all new developments?

M1cha, I flashed the N1-Testing-Kernel in cm-11-20140707-NIGHTLY and now my Mi2 32GB consumes less battery and work very well. :)

Can I flashed this kernel in cm-11-20140708-SNAPSHOT-M8?

Last edited:
Updated to 0707 nightly, tried n1 kernel, had to say it feels slooooow in comparing to official kernel.
At first I thought it's something about the animation speed then I noticed the screen tearing while I scroll through a list like settings app. Back to official kernel for now...
(Mi2S 16G standard version)

Going to flash CM for the first time (M8). Just to confirm: Do I need to repartition
if I want the CM gapps? Also, should I reboot before installing gapps?

Going to flash CM for the first time (M8). Just to confirm: Do I need to repartition
if I want the CM gapps? Also, should I reboot before installing gapps?

1. You can always use a lite version of gapps if you don't want to repartition. The missing large gapps like Google+ can be installed from Play Store anyway.

2. You can do either way. If you flash gapps with rom together, you will get the setup Google account wizard at first boot.

Grabbing the snapshot / milestone version right now...
It was a very long wait... REALLY curious about this ! :D

I'm now using the snapshot one. It seems good, but there is a problem. When I install Dropbox and Line, it always says that there are insufficient space. However that's not true, because after that I can successfully install some apps, like Clash of Clans, which are much larger than Line and Dropbox. I would like to know if anyone encounter similar problem, and what I can do (to solve this problem or help the developers)

Thank you very much!

I never did the nightlies ( a bit scared of the various bugs.. )

Just made the install.
Absolutely no issues ! :D
Grabbed the snapshot zip and the minimal gapps zip.
Wiped the data, cache and dalvik in the recovery menu and then installed the zips.
Both installed without any issues.

First start took a bit longer but it came up without flaws.
Also no issues with the gapps.
Installed a couple of my apps ( a couple of big ones included ) and they also caused no problems.

So far it seems that the battery is draining only a little faster compared to the latest miui rom.
Will report back on this if it will go bad.

The only "issue" so far is that i'm unable to use my own ringtone , is that possible ?

Great thanks to all the developers for a really impressive build ! :D

Does the "ok google everywhere" tip (search on google) to have ok google in all the screen (lockscreen too) work for anybody with not trebuchet on?

Whatever 4.4.4 Gapps package I install, whether it be micro, stock or full modular, everytime I get a error claiming I have insufficient storage space available in my system partition... I have disabled TDB, cleaned system 2 and installed the lastest nightly to system 1 and I still get this message on every package I try to flash. What's going on? Is this ROM taking a lot of space or what?
This is the place I get the Gapps btw: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

TDB can be enabled so that should not be the issue ( running both the Milestone CM kk and the miui JB here ) , i've used a different gapps package ( http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/gapps-xs-google-apps-for-kk-cm-mokee-pac-gummy.24860/) so that might be the issue...

I've noticed that there is indeed a huge battery drain in the milestone CM build ( even with all location stuff off , screen on minimal brightness and 2G gsm with data disabled )

TDB can be enabled so that should not be the issue ( running both the Milestone CM kk and the miui JB here ) , i've used a different gapps package ( http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/gapps-xs-google-apps-for-kk-cm-mokee-pac-gummy.24860/) so that might be the issue...

I've noticed that there is indeed a huge battery drain in the milestone CM build ( even with all location stuff off , screen on minimal brightness and 2G gsm with data disabled )
maybe the wakelock, set the privacy guard (from privacy in settings) for keep awake and wake up in each app