[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

Yep. btw I know that many people want that feature, but why?
I never turn my phone off :D

me too, i just turn off my phone to change the battery. But this feature makes me thinking of a nokia phone, that is a good and nice memory. XD

cm-11-20140708-SNAPSHOT-M8-aries works GREAT. Love everything about it. Well... almost. :p If I could batch delete contacts in the default contacts ('people') app that would be great. Thanks for all the developers for the hard work!

Really cool alarmclock auto on feature, phone boots automatically 2-3 min before alarmclock starts.. Seems to work very nice.

I upgraded from m8 to nightly without datawipe, no FC so far. ( from nightly to m8 i also encountered FC in e.g. settings)

Thanks micha

Been having quite some issues with M8 snapshot as well. Seems to reboot couple of times a day ( I have to enter PIN) and keep having issues where I can't wake the phone immediately, first have to hold power button for 5 seconds. Kinda sucks as I went for snapshot thinking it would be more stable, while so far the opposite has been true.

Reactions: jjletho67
M1cha, since I see that you keep improving kernel, I will dare to ask one more time for hands free buttons support, even partially. It would be enough just to have two buttons working, accept/end call and volume up.
I know that I have asked for it too many times, but it's something that other people ask for too. This is the only reason that keeps me away from this great Rom.

cm-11-20140708-SNAPSHOT-M8-aries works GREAT. Love everything about it. Well... almost. :p If I could batch delete contacts in the default contacts ('people') app that would be great. Thanks for all the developers for the hard work!

Report that to CyanogenMod Inc. Not here.

Not possible to install iGO if ART enabled. Is it compatibility issue of iGO with ART?

Snapshot version has been released ... can i update from Nightly to Snapshot using the OTA updater inside the ROM? or it will cause boot looping issue?

Thanks in advance,

Hello i have some problems with proximity sensor, if i test it some times allways is in 0cm state so i have in call black screen problems. If i press several times the screen area where proximity sensor is seems to start working telling me 5cm. I tried the *#*#64668#*#* to enter in service mode to calibrate the sensor but the dialer doesn't do anything with that number.
Some one has any idea what can i do to try to calibrate the sensore before asume it's broken?
Before press the sensor:
ynu9ebe7.jpg

After:
umynatyt.jpg

I tried the service number in wiui kk and doesn't work.

About a day into the snapshot/milestone build :)

I was allready quite impressed but i still have no issues other then the quite heavy battery use ! :D

Still looking for an option to use my own ringtones instead of those included in the rom , is it even possible ?

Anybody tested the ART functionality ?

Hello i have some problems with proximity sensor, if i test it some times allways is in 0cm state so i have in call black screen problems. If i press several times the screen area where proximity sensor is seems to start working telling me 5cm. I tried the *#*#64668#*#* to enter in service mode to calibrate the sensor but the dialer doesn't do anything with that number.
Some one has any idea what can i do to try to calibrate the sensore before asume it's broken?
Before press the sensor:
ynu9ebe7.jpg

After:
umynatyt.jpg

I tried the service number in wiui kk and doesn't work.

Try with stock 4.1.1

@shicomm
Make a folder Ringtones on SDCard and put your own ringtones in it. For notifications do the same, but in folder Notifications. It works on my phone.

The folders are allready there but i have no option to move the audio files from one folder to the other...
Need to look into that...

There is another option ; play the file with the apollo player , press the menu button and there you have the option to select "use file as ringtone"
Works like a charm ! :D

iGO primo still the best navigation app using with Navteq maps. It is working offline without use any mobile data.
Try OsmAnd+ for offline maps
Navigon is da best if you're rich :D
I use locus pro, it works with offline vector maps (or any map you like), tracks, guides etc. But it cannot calculate the route offline, like my old Nokia e71 could do.
Can any of the above mentioned apps calculate offline?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Edit: I am in spain on holiday :) that's why I don't update - too much traffic.

@M1cha
The quality of the speakers and headphones music is poor:(

Also when I listen to music and use the phone while, the music jumps, like shuttering
help?