[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

will do.

xposed framework works with CM11 + Mi2s ? no probleam to install ?

Have installed the framework with no issues but still seeking for a way to get network speed in the notify bar...

anybody tried the ART option ?
Would like to test it but i'm a little affraid it wil #beep!# the install...

Reactions: letsfifa
I'm not quiet sure about the "shuttering" you guys referring to, but I had some problem that if I'm playing a music and pull down/up the notification panel and the music sounds like "shuttering" like pauses as soon as I touch the screen.

Later I found out it is caused by microphone being recording something, in my case, I was playing a music in background and I'm at home screen which has "OK, Google" voice command enabled. As soon as I turn it off or switch to another launcher that does not have that feature, music plays smoothly while I pull down/up my notification panel.

Interesting thing here.
Turned off "Google Now", then reboot phone.
For now no shuttering...
Will update on this

Last edited:
guess it's already been asked, but didn't find anything searching this thread..
anyone experiencing a theme reset after a reboot?
I have a CM11 with xposed framework installed, and my KitKat white free theme reverts to stock evetytime I reboot my Mi2s.
anyone having solutions or workarounds?
thanks!

M1cha,

In Hungary we have a long-standing and common issue with Mi2/S, regardless of MIUI or CM11 ROMs we are using. Both ROMs have the same behavior. We have discussed a lot about the issue below in famous Hungarian forum, but we cannot find solution yet. We did not get any help from MIUI side, even if they have informed about this issue. I trust in your knowledge and I hope you will support us. So, I try to explain for you what the problem is exactly:

Subject: Xiaomi phone outgoing call issue

Issue#1: Xiaomi phone cannot detect if the called phone is busy --> If you are calling someone who is speaking on the phone, and the “call waiting” option disabled in the called phone, then you have to hear “busy” signal through the speaker.

Issue#2: Xiaomi phone cannot detect if the “call waiting” option enabled in the called phone --> If you are calling someone who is speaking on the phone, and the “call waiting” option enabled in the called phone, then you have to see “call waiting” message on your display while ringing out your phone.

It is the most serious issue with Mi2/S! These are basic functions, and both of them are working perfectly with all other phones (except Xiaomi), including oldest phones as well.

Is it ROM related issue? If yes, could you please solve it? What is your opinion?

This sounds like a issue with the closed RIL libs.
I managed to get the Oppo N1 RIL working on our phone in the past.

It need to do it again and it will break wifi and maybe even other things but it's worth a try to find the issue.

This sounds like a issue with the closed RIL libs.
I managed to get the Oppo N1 RIL working on our phone in the past.

It need to do it again and it will break wifi and maybe even other things but it's worth a try to find the issue.
You're the best, I've always known! You know what I'm talking about, and you see the problem as well! Great and many thanks! I will inform Hungarian guys about your positive attitude, and your feedback! You will get many followers :)

Reactions: M1cha
try it:
build.prop and add:

ro.config.dualmic=false
hw.secondary_mic=0

If nor work - try it:
ro.config.dualmic=true - ro.config.dualmic=false
where did u read that?
the name of the config is "persist.audio.vns.mode" and needs to be set to 1 or 2 (for the number of mics)

also you can set this with "setprop" on the fly for testing