[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

just tried to insert this:
persist.call_recording.enabled=true
persist.call_recording.src=4
to build.prop, rebooted, ther's no red dot & recordings, same story after cleaning dalvik. Could you pls point me to the right direction with above. I'm on latest nightly with TDB enabled and CM in the system 2
The red dot only appears when the call has started. U won't see it while it's still dialing the number in the beginning.

If you still don't see it, try the xposed module called "enable callrecording cyanogenmod" (or something like that)

What's the status of backside microphone in CM ? Can it be disabled (even permanently)?

It seems I'm affected by the issue with malfunctioning noise suppression from rear microphone as lot of MI2S users was in past, because of that as I realized the option to completely turn it off in MIUI/WIUI was added. I believe this microphone is working, would be extremely helpful for me if it could be possible to turn it off even permanently via kernel config option or whatever.

What's the status of backside microphone in CM ? Can it be disabled (even permanently)?

It seems I'm affected by the issue with malfunctioning noise suppression from rear microphone as lot of MI2S users was in past, because of that as I realized the option to completely turn it off in MIUI/WIUI was added. I believe this microphone is working, would be extremely helpful for me if it could be possible to turn it off even permanently via kernel config option or whatever.
Build.prop can manage it

Wich was the line to use in buil prop to take suppression off?

P. S. Have anyone heard about one plus one touch problem? Seems that synaptic supplied better firmware and it's solved now. Maybe it was the same for us too?

Last edited:
Please can somebody offer me some insight on the following problem.

I've just flashed CM11 on my Mi-2 but I can't copy anything on through the USB connection or via the browser. It looks like a permission issue because in the settings menu the storage folders looks ok.
I've read that there's workaround. You have to dual boot with a miui rom then reboot again into cyanogen. Then it seems to fix the permission issue but ... how can I install a .zip file without USB connection? Do I have to do that in recovery? Because when i try to mount the USB storage, my computer tries to format it into fat32. I completely a noob can you spare some time and help me out guys?

tldr:
How can I install a .zip file without USB connection?

---------------------
Ok I figured out to flash with fastboot.

Last edited:
how about bluetooth bug? *(when connected to headset , move the phone until the stream stops, can reproduce on every cm rom + cm based roms )
do i have to raise a bug to cm thread or micha will take a look?

This ROM is really amazing. With today's nightly (13/09 build), I'm having amazing performances and this is definitely the best one for me. Also, battery life is not that bad. (we can say good but not very good) Indeed, I'm reaching 30 000 on Antutu which is really an impressive score. (btw, without considering the score, the phone is buttery smooth and blazing fast) . In my opinion, CM11 is really better than MIUI. Keep up the good work !

2rookzq.png

This ROM is really amazing. With today's nightly (13/09 build), I'm having amazing performances and this is definitely the best one for me. Also, battery life is not that bad. (we can say good but not very good) Indeed, I'm reaching 30 000 on Antutu which is really an impressive score. (btw, without considering the score, the phone is buttery smooth and blazing fast) . In my opinion, CM11 is really better than MIUI. Keep up the good work !

I'd just like to make it clear that the increase in score is due to Antutu v5. It was released lately and gives a higher score to all devices. Imo it was a bad move to have it give different scores, they should have made it so devices score about the same.

Reactions: Michachu
I'd just like to make it clear that the increase in score is due to Antutu v5. It was released lately and gives a higher score to all devices. Imo it was a bad move to have it give different scores, they should have made it so devices score about the same.

Hi,

Don't worry, I'm already aware of that. I noticed that Antutu V5 was giving more points. (approximately 1000-2000 points) But the score is still impressive without any overclock ! ;)

Hi,

Don't worry, I'm already aware of that. I noticed that Antutu V5 was giving more points. (approximately 1000-2000 points) But the score is still impressive without any overclock ! ;)
In my case I'd get about 26k on cm11 and with antutu 5 that jumped to a whooping 30k.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Wow. Thanks for the heads up about xda.
That's my mind made up then, next phone will NOT be xiaomi.

Well it seems Mark restored the Blog and removed his G+ post.
I'm moving to XDA anyway because it's not the first time Mark does sth. like that and u never know when he does it for real.

Reactions: qbert456 and oile
Well it seems Mark restored the Blog and removed his G+ post.
I'm moving to XDA anyway because it's not the first time Mark does sth. like that and u never know when he does it for real.
Now he's arguing with Hugo barra and posting screens of his chat with him on social networks...
Dunno what to say...
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

BTW for who doesn't read FAQs and upgrade form nightly to m10 without wipe data, he/she will get tons of fc. You'll have to wipe data or downgrade to a nightly