Invalid [SOLVED] MIUI v10.1.10 | Xiaomi MiPad 4 - Lockscreen Wallpaper bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim0s

Members
Dec 29, 2018
I just recieved Xiaomi Mi Pad 8.0 4/64Gb LTE version and flashed the Xiaomi.eu MIUI Rom v10.1.1.0 (0DJCNFI) stable.

I noticed that screen rotation is enabled also in the lockscreen but there is a problem with the wallpaper. I attached screenshot of the problem. In portrait mode the wallpaper is displayed correctly but in landscape the wallpaper is displayed only 60% and rest 40% is black:
Screenshot_2019-01-03-23-14-30-407_lockscreen.png

Is there a way to disable landscape mode in lockscreen only or is there a fix for this wallpaper issue?

Can lockscreen orientation be changed via ADB? I still want orientation to be in auto mode but not in lockscreen.

I used Xiaomi own Gallery app to set different Wallpaper to the lockscreen because from the Nova launcher or Google Photos the change isnt possibe(it is possible but it doesnt apply the changes)

I tried to change theme in Xiaomi EU Tools didnt help. I was thinking maybe it was because of the themes own modded lockscreen. But it wasnt even if I use the original theme it still has the bug.

Regards

Last edited:
Are sure it is default lockscreen, mine has no setting button on it?

See this one no problems,same wallpaper.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-04-18-26-37-176_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-04-18-26-37-176_lockscreen.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 944
See working all the time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-05-09-03-40-079_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-05-09-03-40-079_lockscreen.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 566
See working all the time.
I see that but in my tablet it doesnt work properly if you see. I tried different wallpapers also in landscape mode still doesnt work.

What way did you change the wallpaper from original gallery app or other way?

I see that but in my tablet it doesnt work properly if you see. I tried different wallpapers also in landscape mode still doesnt work.

What way did you change the wallpaper from original gallery app or other way?
Gallery apps

Gallery apps
Mine in twrp

Format data,
Wipe all options available except vendor..then flash eu.rom...no need to worry bootloop or whatsoever...this is the only way make it work %...

If you not believe me its fine..then live it with bug from previous rom,mybe fake rom you have before.
I did a clean install still the same problem. It worked in landscape but after I installed all the apps and changed the theme it stopped working correctly and the 60% wallpaper and 40% black problem appear again.

Custom theme might cause it, all themes are designed for phones and you should not use custom lockscreen. Just go to Themes > Your profile > Custom > Lockscreen > Default.

Reactions: tim0s
Custom theme might cause it, all themes are designed for phones and you should not use custom lockscreen. Just go to Themes > Your profile > Custom > Lockscreen > Default.

Thanks alot for the tips I will try this as soon as I get home and Ill inform if it helped!

[SOLVED] Your tips worked! Custom Lockscreen was the problem by changing the lockscreen to default it start working in landscape as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.