Status
Not open for further replies.
No there was no response. Someone did point out that it's not a bug, but that means nothing.

I think it's a needed improvement. Along with a request by another poster that we have a choice to set phone to ring externally even when the headset is plugged in.

These are valid requests. If suggestions for improvement are not welcome, that would be valuable information.

No there was no response. Someone did point out that it's not a bug, but that means nothing.

I think it's a needed improvement. Along with a request by another poster that we have a choice to set phone to ring externally even when the headset is plugged in.

These are valid requests. If suggestions for improvement are not welcome, that would be valuable information.
You can use the Feedback app to report this problem with the 4x5 layout.

Thanks,
Mark

Thx, I just learned about that today but can't find it. (2.10.19) Maybe it's in the Market.

'Some other minor problems, there is a potential for a new build tomorrow if MIUI China deem it urgent to fix'
What problems? Are we getting a build tonight?

'Some other minor problems, there is a potential for a new build tomorrow if MIUI China deem it urgent to fix'
What problems? Are we getting a build tonight?
Listed in the notes. Cant give specifics on the other issues but nothing stopping the ROM being functional.

Yes, ROM tonight, China had a severe delay so this has a knock on effect to our schedule.

Reactions: opica
Pele - The 'Need a logcat?' link in your sig throws a 404. This has been bugging me for ages (not having a moan, just pointing it out).

thanks for pointing it out - will check that out asap

are some more detailed informations about the "minor problems" of this build mentioned in the first post?

are some more detailed informations about the "minor problems" of this build mentioned in the first post?

There all related to Theme Manager, check if your phone has problems relating to Theme Manager.

There all related to Theme Manager, check if your phone has problems relating to Theme Manager.
thx for the reply. i can't determine problems with the theme manager with my desire s

edit:
ok... got problems with theme manager :p

Could someone tell me if updating from 2.10.26 to 2.11.2 is recommended any wipe? I know sounds like a noob question but im new to miuiandroid and EVO 3D. Thanks!

When I also restarted, but after installing GAPPS / JB! maguro!
Also, GAPPS included in the 2.10.2_maguro_jb ???

there is a strange folder in the themes folder called .data?whats that for?

Hi there,
updated without full wipe but the camera doesn't seem to have updated. Where can I get the camera apk for this version?
Desire S
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.