Status
Not open for further replies.
Themes does not work on maguro. It says "you do not have autorisation of the resource" when apply a custom theme and impossible download from online themes.

So us Arc S users have to deal with not using themes until next week I assume :(

EDIT: I'll just try using the ThemeManager from Xperia S ROM :)

Themes are working again, you will still get authorisation notice, Just click ok and the theme will begin to apply.

please:
HotFix 2.11.5 can be installed over the version 2.10.26? or you have to first install 2.11.2?

Themes are working again, you will still get authorisation notice, Just click ok and the theme will begin to apply.
No reaction when click Ok on maguro. And online theme download does not work. Which phone do you have?

Great work by TEAM MIUI!!:)

Im using 2.9.29 with GAAPS, can I install the latest version without erasing GAAPS? Thanks

bootloop on maguro aswell with format system/wipe cache and dalvik...wtf...hehe
Try delete folder miui/theme.... I updated from working 2.11.2 which I installed with full wipe...

Got stuck in bootloop with this fix.. damn reverting back to 2.10.26
you should make a clean install... you will have bootloop in all next releases if you do not make full wipe with this release...

Any updates for HTC desire HD??? I dont find it in the list as well as in the mirrors!!!! Help!!!

No reaction when click Ok on maguro. And online theme download does not work. Which phone do you have?

Galaxy Nexus (Maguro)

hmmm, i found now that when you try to edit a custom theme, changes do not apply. Going to delete miui/theme folder and see what happens

Strange. Did full wipe. Installed 2.11.5 for crespo (no custom kernel, no lang pack) and Home key is not working. I cant't return to desktop. Using Back key reverts to the last opened apliaction. Also long press Home key doesn't work...

EDIT: Ok did, format /system and wiped /MIUI/theme folder. Now Home button works.
Also I suggest do not restore Desktop Layout settings via MIUI Backup app.

you should make a clean install... you will have bootloop in all next releases if you do not make full wipe with this release...
Damn, looks like I'll have to do the same. Is there any way to migrate the settings of the system apps (Settings, Music Player, etc) between the two versions? Maybe with Titanium Backup?

Install on SGS2, after restore data and boot. bootloop come again. :(

seem restore setting not work anymore.

i did a clean install with wipe of everyhting but i have no luck with theme manager
if i open it, it fc directly
it cant be be that on some users maguro it works, and on some not. isnt that weird?
even after clean install?
i wiped everything, flashed rom-flashed gapps-flashed kernel-fixed permissions-rebooted, setup my phone but themes dont work...

Galaxy Nexus (Maguro)

hmmm, i found now that when you try to edit a custom theme, changes do not apply. Going to delete miui/theme folder and see what happens

Thanks. On Maguro, after having a xiaomi account and log in, it retrieves a permission from xiaomi and permits to apply custom theme. It also permits to download free themes.

i did a clean install with wipe of everyhting but i have no luck with theme manager
if i open it, it fc directly
it cant be be that on some users maguro it works, and on some not. isnt that weird?
even after clean install?
i wiped everything, flashed rom-flashed gapps-flashed kernel-fixed permissions-rebooted, setup my phone but themes dont work...
Delete folder MIUI/Theme...

are you sure that will work?
just delete the whole content inside the folder that it is empty?and import them back?
Exactly..... you have to import all custom themes again because of DRM check...

Status
Not open for further replies.