2.12.28/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very support of MIUI...does this ROM support Note 2 LTE (N7105)? Btw, I'm from Singapore.

no idea to fix GPS problem for Galaxy Nexus (2.12.28 MIUI version)? I try other ROM and problem is the same? Does a way to activate GPS chip with tips menus?
Regards

no idea to fix GPS problem for Galaxy Nexus (2.12.28 MIUI version)? I try other ROM and problem is the same? Does a way to activate GPS chip with tips menus?
Regards
I am using franco.Kernel v300 and no problem... Try it.. And try GPS outside...

Regards

If the problem is the same on other ROMs. Your hardware is busted. Its not our ROM. Stop asking about this every 3 posts and every 10 seconds in IRC.

Reactions: Sudarshan Rokde
Awesome xD hoping I don't have the same bugs with this as I did with 2.1.21 (I had to revert to 14 as I had massive FC's and lockups)

Also does anyone know if the latitude FC still happens with 28? have not been able to use latitude since going to jb miui o-o

Awesome xD hoping I don't have the same bugs with this as I did with 2.1.21 (I had to revert to 14 as I had massive FC's and lockups)

Also does anyone know if the latitude FC still happens with 28? have not been able to use latitude since going to jb miui o-o

Yeah still there :/ but I reported it last week.

Reactions: Codex
Getting problems with gyro/accelerometer with this release on MI2. Sensors randomly stops working until reboot. Reverted back to 2.12.21.

Is just me or anyone else noticed this as well?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Is it just me or do you guys have this situation as well? I have the Galaxy Note 2 N7100 and the battery life is really bad. I'm comparing the MIUI battery life to a Samsung stock 4.1.2 DLL4 firmware. With stock 4.1.2, I get about 20-23 hours of heavy use. While with MIUI, I only get about 10-12 hours max.

Don't get me wrong, I love the ROM to death. It's just the battery life that's killing me. I am running CWM Recovery and I do FULL WIPE before installing MIUI 2.12.28:

* Auto Brightness
* No Push notifications other than Play Store, Gmail, WhatsApp and GTalk
* Mobile Data is ON all the time

Any thoughts?

GSM Nexus working fine. No GPS problems. Immediate differences noticed are the better-aligned notification toggles and the recent apps memory is now showing available instead of used.

Hi.
Not having this problem at all.
Cheack under battery settings if there is anything unusual sucking your power, otherwise try turning off s.pen detection turn on adaptive contrast and if your using a live wallpaper try using a normal wallpaper just for testing. Using a custom kernel is not advisable at the momemt as they all still have issues :)

hmm when i try charged battery on this ver. 2.12.29(Galaxy S2) my battery discharg when i connect it with usb :| on 2.12.21 works fine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.