2.12.28/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
ingbrzy, thanks for the quick response. After downgrading to 12.21 and then applying your latest 12.28/29, SMS is working for me. I can't say for sure which part did the trick, though.

Now I am getting a Wifi problem similar to shiro's (I probably just never noticed yesterday; occurs in 12.21 and 12.28/29). Wifi connects fine for 10-60 secs and then loses all signals ("scanning for networks"); quickly comes back on and repeats. Power off+on seems to fix the problem temporarily... I think I may have a hardware issue or disk error. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks again! :cool:
just change kernel... you have to find working one....

Hi Guys...
I want to know what partition sizes to use in 2.12.28 on HD2 for recovery,system and boot...

About 2 weeks back I upgraded from a HTC Desire (for those of you who know it, it was the good old 1GHz Bravo PVT4) to a Xperia Arc S (LT18i), within hours of getting it, the bootloader was unlocked and I had a custom ROM installed... :) From past experiences with my Desire, I knew from the start that MIUI would be awesome, so I decided to try some AOSP-style ROMs first.

Anyway, I've just installed it and honestly, it's blowing my mind... :D None of the other ROMs I've tried so far have been anywhere near this fast and smooth! It reboots in about three quarters of the time it takes Arconium ICS v5 (on XDA) to reboot after a fresh install. And the storage space, without adding any custom A2SD scripts I have way more free internal space than I thought possible. I still have my sd-ext partition, but it's not even mounted...

So, as expected, and to justify leaving a MIUI test for last, I've definitely found my Xperia's new every day ROM. A massive thanks to anyone and everyone who worked on this ROM, you guys continually out-do yourselves. I'm off to find the donate button now.. :)

Edit: Hmmm... Ok, the 'donate' link I saw was the ChipIn thing for the new MIUI hosting, which has apparently ended. Guess I'll have to keep an eye out for other ways to show my appreciation for MIUI then. :)

Why can't I access Google Now on the phone? I installed with full wipes, as usual and I only have the old MIUI Search. It's not even in the Gapps package..

Any clues?

Hello,

New to the community. I have the S3 - i747m, but on the 1st post it doesn't seem to be there.
Just wondering if there's a rom which i can use that has the spanish language?

Thanks in advance.
John

There not gonna re-base a JB ROM this early.
4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

8.gif

just change kernel... you have to find working one....
Anyone have a kernel to recommend for DesireHD+ICS+MIUI? Tried: ucxl, wifi issues... tiamat, no signal... kangbang & Lordmod won't boot up. :confused: Or maybe it's a radio issue, but I don't know anything about radios.

Hello,

New to the community. I have the S3 - i747m, but on the 1st post it doesn't seem to be there.
Just wondering if there's a rom which i can use that has the spanish language?

Thanks in advance.
John

The SGS III supported is the international version I9300. You will have to look for a ported rom. Probably @xda

Status
Not open for further replies.