Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Friends! I got GNexus and I wish to use this MIUI latest one but I would like to have navbar mods for my screen which is less than 32 dpi. The default one is quite thick at the bottom and there is no privilege to replace it with lesser dpi one. So, anyone got any idea or any post which can help me to change my navbar and its height?? :confused:

MIUI 3 is the best MIUI release so far. Everything's literally buttery smooth on my i9300. I don't seem to have any lockscreen, though, and my home button doesn't work whilst the screen's lit, only works for waking the device from sleep. :/
Not sure about the home button issue, but for the lockscreen, have you tried re-applying whatever lockscreen theme you use? Even if it's the default one.

Hi, guys. I've installed the latest version of MIUI for LG Optimus LTE - LU6200 and didn't find anything that is changed - no new calculator, no "Improve image scaling logic, pictures will automatically view at fullscreen". Is it just for me or somebody else experienced that?
My calculator is also the same as it was previously (not like the screenshots in post #2 of the changelog), but I prefer this calculator style anyway. Images do open full screen by default now, but only from the MIUI Gallery, the default ICS Gallery still behaves the same.

How can I install 3.1.11 for Defy ? can you give me the direct link to the rom?
Only one of the MIUI devs would be able to tell you if they're planning to release 3.1.11 for your device, but you could also try MIUI.us for the Defy in this thread on XDA or one of the ROMs posted in the Defy forum here on MIUIAndroid.

Not sure about the home button issue, but for the lockscreen, have you tried re-applying whatever lockscreen theme you use? Even if it's the default one.

I use the default theme, and I've tried reapplying it, applying other themes, rebooting, reinstalling. Nothing helps so this build must be broken. :/

I use the default theme, and I've tried reapplying it, applying other themes, rebooting, reinstalling. Nothing helps so this build must be broken. :/
try manually wipe /system partition before installing...

In that case, the only other thing I can think to try is a full wipe and re-flash. I don't have a Galaxy S III, but I didn't have any of those issues with 3.1.11 on my Arc S.

Dear Staffs and Developers..

I need your help, or from anyone here has HD2 and facing such issues like I'm having now.
actually ROM run very smooth and stable, I love it and the GPS Issue from previous Version has gone.
But after installed about 30 Apps. Now I can't install anything......

Any Suggestions would be great

Thank you

Very strange,,,,,,
After some working around, reflashing, reinstalling kernel, it didn't work
Now I've installed again and do nothing.............and ........ it works again, I can install Apps freely:(
It's very nice that you've included Lang Pack .... so I don't have to install it separately and the new Calculator is amazing

Thank you Gtbluesky and Staffs

Downloading this right now. Are SMS rotation and 4way reboot included in this package or I need to flash the muilti-language package to test it? Since Brazilian Portuguese is no longer included, I haven't been flashing it anymore...

Thanks in advance.

Downloading this right now. Are SMS rotation and 4way reboot included in this package or I need to flash the muilti-language package to test it? Since Brazilian Portuguese is no longer included, I haven't been flashing it anymore...

Thanks in advance.

They are only in multi-lang for now.

pls, help me :(

My HBOOT: 7.00.1002
S-OFF

i have restored original Saga rom 4.0.4
then install recovery.
Push file MIUIrom to SD card and install

but after installing, My HTC Desire S can't boot to go Home screen.
It's auto reboot and go to recovery mode

i have tried 4 times but not finnisher :((

pls, help me :(

My HBOOT: 7.00.1002
S-OFF

i have restored original Saga rom 4.0.4
then install recovery.
Push file MIUIrom to SD card and install

but after installing, My HTC Desire S can't boot to go Home screen.
It's auto reboot and go to recovery mode

i have tried 4 times but not finnisher :((

Same with my Desire S too....Full Wipe! Please help....

Reactions: congdat
playstore give me this error "Update for "app name" could not be downloaded due to an error. (error while retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-2:AEC-0])"
how I can do?

I'd like to upgrade to 3.1.11 from 2.11.16, but I have a show stopper on my Samsung S2. I cannot open developer options (freezes, and I'm prompted to quit it) every time. Recently, I thought I found the solution, which turned out to be temporary - reload the 2.11.16 zip as I would an upgrade. It worked once, but today it did not work.

I cannot find a solution to this on the web, so I'm asking here if anyone knows what specifically I should uninstall and reinstall, or what I can do. Until I solve this problem, I don't know how I can connect my phone to my computer (because the debug mode appears to be off as well). I'm rather stuck.

Please help. Thanks.

I'm not too surprised that no one has responded to this question since there is not much on the Internet about it. I wonder if it seems like a non-MIUI question and thus ignored? LOL

I main reason I suspect(ed) a MIUI cause is that I did not have this specific problem with other ROM builds before 2.11.16.

At any rate, I started another attempt at loading the 2.11.16 zip, which solved the problem in the past. Here is what happened next, in case it helps someone else.

1. Wiped cache
2. Wiped Dalvik
3. Tried to locate the zip, but suddenly got the green robot with spinning icon with every menu choice I chose.
I saw to error messages.
1. my ext sd card was not accessible somehow (didn't write this down, so I can't remember the wording)).
2. Back button disabled.

I eventually I got the phone turned off and restarted. This time, to my surprise, I could access Developer options and then connect the phone.

So I begin to wonder if I have phone or sd card problem. IE - if Developer options crashes, could it be to the external card not being recognized properly even though it appears in the file mangers, etc. Hopefully the upgrade will tell.

MIUI 3 is the best MIUI release so far. Everything's literally buttery smooth on my i9300. I don't seem to have any lockscreen, though, and my home button doesn't work whilst the screen's lit, only works for waking the device from sleep. :/

No one knows, at all, why it's like this? I've tried everything possible but I can't get the darned lock screen to show or the home button to work other than being used as a wake button..

I'm not too surprised that no one has responded to this question since there is not much on the Internet about it. I wonder if it seems like a non-MIUI question and thus ignored? LOL

I main reason I suspect(ed) a MIUI cause is that I did not have this specific problem with other ROM builds before 2.11.16.

At any rate, I started another attempt at loading the 2.11.16 zip, which solved the problem in the past. Here is what happened next, in case it helps someone else.

1. Wiped cache
2. Wiped Dalvik
3. Tried to locate the zip, but suddenly got the green robot with spinning icon with every menu choice I chose.
I saw to error messages.
1. my ext sd card was not accessible somehow (didn't write this down, so I can't remember the wording)).
2. Back button disabled.

I eventually I got the phone turned off and restarted. This time, to my surprise, I could access Developer options and then connect the phone.

So I begin to wonder if I have phone or sd card problem. IE - if Developer options crashes, could it be to the external card not being recognized properly even though it appears in the file mangers, etc. Hopefully the upgrade will tell.

I'm surprised why no one hasn't even bothered to help me, yet., with anything other than what I've already done. Wipe, reflash etc. doesn't help. Maybe I'll just wait a week and see if the next build has these bugs..

I'm surprised why no one hasn't even bothered to help me, yet., with anything other than what I've already done. Wipe, reflash etc. doesn't help. Maybe I'll just wait a week and see if the next build has these bugs..

You did a full wipe? It worked on previous build? Have you done a backup restore perhaps? Try redownloading the rom and reflash. Other sgs3 users haven't reported this issue..

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

I have done everything within my knowledge (wipe, format, the lot) and even tried previous versions of MIUI and still no lock screen or working power button. The funny thing is, it worked a few weeks ago when I ran miui. (2.12.21) but now when I tried 2.12.21, it doesn't work.

I suspect that something outside of /system is messing with me. Maybe something in the /efs partition although that exceeds my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.