Status
Not open for further replies.
Found one small error
When using browser sometimes it ctd's (chrash to desktop)
other than that it is awesome as always :-D :cool:

Greetings from cold Norway - 7 Celsius outside today :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Samsung G2 (GT-I9100) upgrade went smoothly.

Only two things.

1. Camera won't work - freeze, I have to reboot.

2. Boot screen with hearts is little too bright red and screaming for my taste. ;-)

Otherwise, good work. But I guess I have to go back to the previous version I was using because I think the camera was not working in last week's version either, though I couldn't see the reference to that in the thread.

EDIT - freaky. I just tried the camera and it worked. But a couple of hours ago I had to reboot four times trying to get it to work. So is this an intermittent or instability issue of some sort?

I haven't made many phone calls yet with this build, but one of my biggest complaints about using MIUI in general is that many times the phone crashes when I really need to make a call. That's worse than the photo problem, even though it was very inconvenient and I couldn't take the photo I needed.

Samsung G2 (GT-I9100) upgrade went smoothly.

Only two things.

1. Camera won't work - freeze, I have to reboot.

2. Boot screen with hearts is little too bright red and screaming for my taste. ;-)

Otherwise, good work. But I guess I have to go back to the previous version I was using because I think the camera was not working in last week's version either, though I couldn't see the reference to that in the thread.

EDIT - freaky. I just tried the camera and it worked. But a couple of hours ago I had to reboot four times trying to get it to work.
you have to just wait short time before using camera after reboot.. phone has to be loaded fully before camera using...

you have to just wait short time before using camera after reboot.. phone has to be loaded fully before camera using...

Thanks, that's a good point. Please note, though, that first time I tried the photo app today the phone had been on for a few hours with minimal use.

i got miui 2.10.26 version on my jelly bean xperia arc s, and love it.......wish to update it to 3.18 version, but cant see jellybean version for xperia arc s, only ics.
>>miui forever<<

There's one bug that always happens from previous release for HTC Desire S when adding bookmark on stock browser the browser always get force closed.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

There's one bug that always happens from previous release for HTC Desire S when adding bookmark on stock browser the browser always get force closed.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
So take a logcat and report in bug section... We cant read your mind.. We learn it but still we cant..

Reactions: miwanro
in order to install gapp o HD2 . you have to increase system partition 200mb not enough
try 250 - 280mb
i have 280mb sys part. on my HD2 and everything is ok
I reinstalled as native sd with the partition size 280, booted, made the settings, installed gapps (zip file on this web page) and result is the same, no icon of google play, gmail, googlemaps etc.
not installed

is there a gapps zip file that can be installed for nativesd rom? (JB) any lik to download?

Sorry to be ask but where and how to log cat
Coul you point me in the right direction please?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I reinstalled as native sd with the partition size 280, booted, made the settings, installed gapps (zip file on this web page) and result is the same, no icon of google play, gmail, googlemaps etc.
not installed
after installing rom, I booted and made the settings and then booted the phone, on MGLDR menu, 8 ad recovery, install zip from the sdcard, and then booted.

Am I doing right?
if not, will you please tell me the right way to install ngapps?

ingbrzy said: ↑

Thanks, that's a good point. Please note, though, that first time I tried the photo app today the phone had been on for a few hours with minimal use.

Maybe the reason I got a crash the first time was that it was the first time I tried to use the camera after updating. Then I panicked and restarted instead of just being patient?

There's no landscape SMS and fusionjack's Control Panel Suite doesn't include it anymore, stating the ROM does now o_O ... Also the line battery indicator style is still buggy when you change from normal to landscape (anytime) and the Memory cleaner shows free/total RAM, not used/total RAM as it should...

Model: I9100

They had the lowest amount of downloads and probably won't get JB from their manufacturer and room needs to be made for newer and better devices. Sorry.
yeah... nature selection rule... slower will die first.... :)

after installing rom, I booted and made the settings and then booted the phone, on MGLDR menu, 8 ad recovery, install zip from the sdcard, and then booted.

Am I doing right?
if not, will you please tell me the right way to install ngapps?

This is how I did.

Task 29
Installed CLK => Sys Partition 280MB
boot into CWR => install ROM => install Gapps
reboot

DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.