Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, new to site. I have played with MIUI on SG1 and SG3 and love it but recently flashed stock Touchwiz 4.1.2 to see if it is any good however I'm so used to MIUI now that anything else feels redundant. Upon flashing 3.1.18 (with GApps) I have noticed some calls are very distorted and other calls are like they are on mute.

Any one else experiencing this?

Reactions: Rocky Gidz
Can i direct update from 2.12.21 to 3.11.18
Or Update 2.12.21 -> 2.12.28 ->... -> 3.11.18
Sorry for my bad english.

Want to flash miui on my note 2 n7105 but: is this 3.1.18 for note 2 LTE or just for the 3g version-n7100?

Hi all.

I have flashed at least 3 weeks go Maguro builds and my home button haven't worked in any of them but I have seen others flashed the Maguro build with no problems in this thread, so I guess I must be doing something wrong.

I have downloaded the Maguro build to my Gnex GSM with the JB build of the Gapps provided here at Miui-android, booted up in recovery wiped all including Dalvik and than flashed the Miui-rom and after that the Gapps. And my Home button is dead. It's registering a click cause I'm getting sound but it doesn't take me back to the homescreen.

Any idea of what could be wrong? I know I'm not the only one experiencing this problem, I have seen a dude getting the same result over at XDA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, that worked. If I may steal the thread once more.

How do I apply themes now a days? I upgraded the theme trough thememanager but complains about not being downloaded from the right place but to be able to download I need a account which I'm unable to get.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

@ZeD: You can create a xiaomi account, choose verification by email, not sms ;)

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

I'm coming from other rom, downloaded the rom flashed through 4ext do a wipe data, cache, dalvik but on reboot for me it get stock more than usual on boot image. Do I miss a step??

1) Flash rom
2) Reboot
3) Flash gapps

Good time to ask this.

Do you need to uninstall/remove the gapps before flashing, or will they simply disappear or become disabled after flashing the ROM? I don't have any gapps at the moment, not ready to try them. Knowing what happens when you flash would help me decide whether to try. ;-)

Good time to ask this.

Do you need to uninstall/remove the gapps before flashing, or will they simply disappear or become disabled after flashing the ROM? I don't have any gapps at the moment, not ready to try them. Knowing what happens when you flash would help me decide whether to try. ;-)
/system partition is wiped during ROM flashing... so they are not there anymore... so you need flash them again...

awesome.
16.jpg

Dear Sirs,

Im unable to see the folders in my gallery, its showing like loading.... but i never find the previews of folders.
Kindly help me.
This is being repeated from november releases.
Anyone facing dis same problem??
Apart from dis everything works fine.
Kindly help!
ThanX in advance Admins n CO. :)
God bles U all.

Hi,

i use HTC Desire Z with MIUI 2.12.28/29 (ICS), it works very good.

When i tried to flash the last two Versions, i get an Error. I don't know the right Error-message, because the Phone restarts too quickly.

My way:
flash the new JB rom
wipe dalvik
reboot (here come the Error first)
reboot into recovery
flash gapps (JB)

Always there come the message: "android.phone closed" and something like that in the report:

"Error downgrading database from 5866xxxx to 5443xxxx"

any ideas?

Thx

Hi,

i use HTC Desire Z with MIUI 2.12.28/29 (ICS), it works very good.

When i tried to flash the last two Versions, i get an Error. I don't know the right Error-message, because the Phone restarts too quickly.

My way:
flash the new JB rom
wipe dalvik
reboot (here come the Error first)
reboot into recovery
flash gapps (JB)

Always there come the message: "android.phone closed" and something like that in the report:

"Error downgrading database from 5866xxxx to 5443xxxx"

any ideas?

Thx
Dear Lunaticus,
Y dnt u try Doing Full Wipe n Flash ??

1. Backup all the Systen n Apps
2. Reboot into recovery
3. Wipe Data
4. Flash the ROM
5. Wie Dalvik Cache
6. Reboot
and chk
:)
Njoi

Hi, new to site. I have played with MIUI on SG1 and SG3 and love it but recently flashed stock Touchwiz 4.1.2 to see if it is any good however I'm so used to MIUI now that anything else feels redundant. Upon flashing 3.1.18 (with GApps) I have noticed some calls are very distorted and other calls are like they are on mute.

Any one else experiencing this?
No I didnt experience thees on My S2 & S3 :)

@ZeD: You can create a xiaomi account, choose verification by email, not sms ;)

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk
No, I can't. I get a network error every time I try to make a account. I have tried for several hour on 2 different wifi-connections and even by sms.

Hi.
I have an issue with this version in SGS2(i9100). The screen rotation fails in all apps (sms, browser, whatsapp, etc). The "Rotation" toggle its on but the screen wont rotate. I reboot the phone many times, but dont fix the issue.
Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Is anyone else having an issue with the ROM on the i9300? I'm unable to add widgets to the homescreen and when I add it, it says "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped."

Please help thanks.

Is anyone else having an issue with the ROM on the i9300? I'm unable to add widgets to the homescreen and when I add it, it says "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped."

Please help thanks.
using APEX or NOVA..? Convert launcher to system app by Titanim Backup...

Status
Not open for further replies.