3.3.1 (V5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIUI Multilang pack 3.3.1 for Mi2 will be released today evening GMT...
BUT it will be build for translators marked as BETA devbuild..
I will make a new build every day and post it for help translators fix their issues in translation...
So translators, push your updates to your v5 repos....

Reactions: Mish and iphone1210
No, but that was not promised by MIUI :rolleyes: , I thought MiuiAndroid told us that the languagepacks would be build in by theirselfs in V5. But I can't see that thread anymore, I've probably dreamed it ;)

We said "we would like to eventually". We are not there yet.

Reactions: kiswum
just flashed V5 from here and noticed it still has crappy xiaomi keyboard...was this intentional?

Reactions: kiswum
just flashed V5 from here and noticed it still has crappy xiaomi keyboard...was this intentional?
I think so ;) still no "swype option"
I have the free Swype installed and works perfectly, even with your own language

Thats cause you flashed a Chinese build prior to us. That means your /data/media/preinstall_apps/*.apk are filled with Chinese crap. Such as that keyboard.

Not our fault. yours :)

Reactions: grondinm
Updated my M2 but it looks like themes are broken in v5, can anyone else confirm this problem or is just me, broken as in not all of the theme is applied.

i see. i figured flashing this rom would replace the keyboard...at least on the system i flashed to. i will do full wipe and flash MIUIAndroid again....or stick with it to be able to get beta builds from xiaomi on system2....thanx for the response.

Updated my M2 but it looks like themes are broken in v5, can anyone else confirm this problem or is just me, broken as in not all of the theme is applied.

well chances are most themes are not updated to V5 yet...that's my first though...

i see. i figured flashing this rom would replace the keyboard...at least on the system i flashed to. i will do full wipe and flash MIUIAndroid again....or stick with it to be able to get beta builds from xiaomi on system2....thanx for the response.

Its a 2 system phone. /data is never replaced on flashing either build. Since they share /data. No matter how many times you flash our ROM, we can't touch /data. We could remove the file via updater-script, but some people might get upset.

Just do this

Code:
adb shell
su
cd /data/media/preinstall_apps
rm *.apk (make sure your in correct dir before running this)
exit

Its a 2 system phone. /data is never replaced on flashing either build. Since they share /data. No matter how many times you flash our ROM, we can't touch /data. We could remove the file via updater-script, but some people might get upset.

Just do this

Code:
adb shell
su
cd /data/media/preinstall_apps
rm *.apk
exit

i understand that part(2 systems 1 data) but i though the keyboard was part of system....

After install v5 to system1, the system2 wiui crashed.
(I can't connect wifi in v5)

I'm on Wifi as I type. Wifi isn't broken. The combination of jlb wiui and v5 is causing the problem.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.