Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope - that the instagram FC bug was fix...if not ..it's time to move from the MIUI (they just dont bake the rom good enough)

Hi,
I've just installed this latest version on my i9100 ( galaxy s2 ). I done a full wipe this time.
Everything installed smoothly, and works great APART from the camera. As soon as its opened, I hear a Buzzing sound and the device at the top area by the camera gets very very hot!!!! - can someone confirm this for me?

Keep up the great work and many thanks for your efforts :)

----
EDIT:
I just done a couple of re-boots and now the camera is opening perfectly as before on previous Miui versions. without Buzzing or getting Hot. Any clues, What happened? - It was scarey it felt like the phone was going to burn up!

Just installed this update on my M1SC. Everything is great. The bug with contact didn't display the company name also fixed!
The memory consumption on themes is smaller also.. Nice update!

Thanks for the update!

Seems that the files are not there?

Not Found

The requested URL /3.7.5/miuiandroid_m0_jb-3.7.5.zip was not found on this server.

Maybe its because of Android 4.3 font included in this release?
But characters are not smaller. Android 4.3 font is same size as 4.1.

screenshots
10mlurn.png

--
LOL the text looks huge in this screenshot so not sure this actually helps anyone but the text looks small in the messaging app :eek:

Thanks for the update. just updated from 3.6.28 to 3.7.5. I get below error on my Galaxy nexus
"process.android.process.acore' has stopped.

Any advice?

question is the Xiaomi MI-2/MI-2S rom devloper rom? asking because i need root on my Xiaomi MI-2S

hopping some one can give me fast replay..

and sorry aboute my ENG i have dyslexi

question is the Xiaomi MI-2/MI-2S rom devloper rom? asking because i need root on my Xiaomi MI-2S

hopping some one can give me fast replay..

and sorry aboute my ENG i have dyslexi

yes

Status
Not open for further replies.