Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010

[release]3.9.20[/release]

Notes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've asked it in the last release's topic, but unfortunately too late, it's closed now. So: is the Lenovo S820's ROM compatible with the Lenovo A820? It's basicly the same hardware, but with smaller screen and without front camera.
Thanks!

Please take me some questions ...
1 - This SGS4 version could be installed on i9505-lte?
2 - I will lose some functionality compared to stock rom? Among them the quality of the camera?

Regards

I've asked it in the last release's topic, but unfortunately too late, it's closed now. So: is the Lenovo S820's ROM compatible with the Lenovo A820? It's basicly the same hardware, but with smaller screen and without front camera.
Thanks!
Nope it is not. And don't even try.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

hey forum is it normal that I never get the i9100 updates OTA (not that it's a problem just curious). It always says - "you already have the latest version installed ..."

hey forum is it normal that I never get the i9100 updates OTA (not that it's a problem just curious). It always says - "you already have the latest version installed ..."
Only official devices are getting OTA updates

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Hi,
Is there any way to make AllShareCast working on Samsung S3 with this ROM?
I downloaded it from Google Play but it is not starting (error device ID already used)
Any idea?
Thanks
George

Are other devices coming as well? Interested on the HTC One S version!
I already updated my Mi2S and i'm loving it!!!MIUI is the best!

Where is Optimus 2x's rom....
i cant flash 3.9.13 on my p990. Currently using miui 2.4.20 Rom.

I am testing this ROM. The first I have noticed the private caller still ringing during DND mode. It should be silenced! Very annoying this bug! Could you please fix?

I am testing this ROM. The first I have noticed the private caller still ringing during DND mode. It should be silenced! Very annoying this bug! Could you please fix?

will get this mentioned in email on Monday for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.