Status
Not open for further replies.
my evo 3d got stuck at bootlooping.. I m s-on with root and unlocked bootloader with 4ext recovery..Pl help

haii, just downloaded and flash 3.9.27 for HTC desire HD, but i forgot to flash GApps but i already wipe all (dalvik, chace, factory rest), can thtat cause any malfunction on my phone? so far my phone running smoothly
only one problem i cannot download from google play it said error 403
anybody know what happen?
Thx

He wants to know which device is best to work from as a MIUI port for the Motorola Razr :)

Guys my friends have a galaxy nexus but with multilang he can't enter in Edit widget mode. What is the problem?

Hi
I wonder if anyone can help me.
I'm new here, just started to change my Rom, I am currently porting a moviestar Miui 3.5.17, version 4.1.2, baseband I9100dxlpa .. This rom is great, only bug with the camera when the light goes off amounts, but the question is this, When I install version 3.9.27, installs normally, but when you restart it does not leave the screen samsung, can someone help gratefully.

Can you please take the new Base for the One x?
Im searching everywhere but I cant find an Build with MIUI V5 and the newest ROM base from HTC.

We already got Android 4.2.2 with base 4.18 (sense5) which is running much better.
Can you please make an new build? I can test it

I 've checked that gps doesn't work fine with miui v5 roms in Xiaomi Mi2, especially with the app Oruxmaps. It lose signal when recording a track and doesn't register the higness correctly.

I will try, but i mean, it's slowly about animations and transitions, Miui v4 still beter in this aspect... Have you the same problem with it?

yeah own miui launcher is laggy on my desire s too. my best option for games with kernel tuner (OOM presets>768 aggressive, row and interactive) but games still laggy like asphalt. games work well with cm 10.1 build 22 rom

There was no ROM update on yesterday. It was very difficult to survive. What version be the next? Some surprise would be great for next Friday to compensate last Friday.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

There was no ROM update on yesterday. It was very difficult to survive. What version be the next? Some surprise would be great for next Friday to compensate last Friday. Just for example: change Android base version to higher :)

I have 2 questions:
1) Is possible to encrypt gt-i9100+sdcards having root? It's for the purpose of Titanium Backup.

2) Is possible to install updates + multilang updates once device is encrypted?

have problems with skype. Bad connection while screen off.
Is this fixed in current version?

greetz

Device: HTC Desire S

I have 2 questions:
1) Is possible to encrypt gt-i9100+sdcards having root? It's for the purpose of Titanium Backup.

2) Is possible to install updates + multilang updates once device is encrypted?
I reply to myself.

1) Encryption only operates on internal sdcard. I guess that's because Xiaomi devices don't have external sdcard.

2) Yes, its possible. See related thread.

Sometimes when I get a call via Viber, I cannot pickup the phone because the screen stay black. Even if I try to push power button. Is anyone experienced same issue?

Reactions: Pocketmen
hello dev
great work for miui updates for htc sensation
but now its time for base update
coz kernel updates r nolonger supported on this update
thanks alot for everything

There was no update last week, because of a holiday in China (most shops were closed for a week). The next update will be available on Thursday/Friday.

Reactions: hum0nx
SMS app on Galaxy Nexus doesn't work well (when pop's up an received SMS doesn't show the contact, only the number and allso in the SMS app somethimes only the number is shown) and the recorder of a call doesn't function.

Status
Not open for further replies.