MULTI 4.11.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,
How to set back developer options to default values? And how to disable/hide developer options like in factory setting?

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

to hide them tap on developer options at the start of the list :)
to set back you should remember how they were at first :D

I installed miui v6 for my Mi2s using the recovery mode. I don't like it and want to go back to V5 but it keeps telling me "can't update" or "update failed" ... What can I do ? I'm getting desperate.

I installed miui v6 for my Mi2s using the recovery mode. I don't like it and want to go back to V5 but it keeps telling me "can't update" or "update failed" ... What can I do ? I'm getting desperate.
MiFlash

~Tapatalk~

Help me! Error status 7
S4 I9500 Help me! Error status 7. I have done a variety of ways. Edit "updater-script" and more but can't flash Miui. I flash other Rom ok, and flash Miui before. I really like Miui very much. Thanks

On this week miui6 Mi2s and Mi3 it is not possible to set notification settings for apps. If i set to not show notifications in the shade, settings arent saved.

Last edited:
Reactions: gabril and Tomi_Ohl
Cannot hide notification for specific apps :( I went into settings and turned it off but it reverts back went I leave settings.
anybody else got this?

edit: i can't turn off notification shade for any apps. Other options working fine though...

Reactions: Tomi_Ohl
Status
Not open for further replies.