MIUI 8.2 6.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You use always xiaomi eu roms to flash? How you can use.miflash to do so? Miflash work only with official xiaomi fastboot roms.
If you flash with twrp only eu roms, bootloader will remain unlocked, only xiaomi official can relock bootloader.

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

I use miflash for official rom, in miflash there is an option to avoid flash of relock script.
Maybe boot locked again if you flash official via recovery.

Reactions: ydd0ras
Amazon App (Google Play) for Mi Max Pro are not supportet, with this build. I have no idea why :/

Gesendet von meinem MI MAX mit Tapatalk

For Xiaomi MiPAD 1 is required to merge both system partitions ....
WHO EXPLAIN ME WHY? on en.miui.com .... china dev not require this .
please answer. thanks.

Hi everyone!

First of all thanks for a great ROMs you are doing great work! I have 6.9.1 on Mi4S and MiPAD2(fixing Gapps(ComponentInfo error) was a bit of a challenge).

1.[mipad2] Is there any chances that Xiaomi Security Center app will be in coming ROMs?
2.[mipad2] Does someone have notifications problems on MiPAD2? Skype is critical for me. Missing calls and messages(background process allowed). Receiving call notifications only when Skype is running.

Thank you!

Hi, I have Mi4s not for a long time, first rom was xiaomi.eu 6.8.11 and everything worked perfectly. Updated to 6.8.18 but encountered some problems, the reverted back to 6.8.11. Couple of days ago updated to 6.9.1 and again i was satisfied with everything working perfectly, thank you, until...

well, until using gps for running tracking. I discovered gps signal was very weak and losing lock from time to time with 6.9.1, very frustrating for a runner that depends on gps. Reverted to golden 6.8.11 and gps reception improved significantly.

Can you tell me what was so good or different about gps settings or gps.conf in 6.8.11 and changed for the worse in following updates? I noticed ntp.pool was different, but I don't think this is the problem, as this only influences a-gps and first lock onto satellites.

Hi everyone!

First of all thanks for a great ROMs you are doing great work! I have 6.9.1 on Mi4S and MiPAD2(fixing Gapps(ComponentInfo error) was a bit of a challenge).

1.[mipad2] Is there any chances that Xiaomi Security Center app will be in coming ROMs?
2.[mipad2] Does someone have notifications problems on MiPAD2? Skype is critical for me. Missing calls and messages(background process allowed). Receiving call notifications only when Skype is running.

Thank you!
Try for now to completely disable battery power saver, don't just exclude app, also lock Skype in memory

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MeSaNei
PLEASE HELP, in MOCHA i was en cwm so install via fastboot TWRP, do a backup, merge the partitions like the tutorial, restore the backup, reboot and HARD BRICK!!! cant go to fastboot mode cant go to the recovery only MI LOGO, sorry for my english please, somebody help me? i've done all exactly like the tutorials

PLEASE HELP, in MOCHA i was en cwm so install via fastboot TWRP, do a backup, merge the partitions like the tutorial, restore the backup, reboot and HARD BRICK!!! cant go to fastboot mode cant go to the recovery only MI LOGO, sorry for my english please, somebody help me? i've done all exactly like the tutorials
TWRP ask me to install super SU before reboot , i say no so bricked why???

We opened a nice discussion
There's nothing to discuss, it's so plain and simple...if you install official rom through recovery bootloader will be automatically locked, but if you flash official rom through miflash you have option to choose to lock your bootloader or leave it unlocked...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Can someone tell me when will leave for one European ROM for redmi Note 4?

yes me too ... you have mipad 64?
enter info fastboot mode & reflash twrp via fastboot...then repartition with stock partition and reintall backup into system

Status
Not open for further replies.