9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Xiaomi Default Launcher seems to be hardcoded into the OS. I can't even access the Home Screen option in the settings if the app is freezed.
I will have to find an app that dynamically changes the wallpaper though. The random wallpaper is a nice feature.. lol
and it doesn't work if the Home launcher is freezed (throws an "Home launcher stopped working" error )

It's doable in tasker, afaik this doesn't even require root. I did the very thing many years ago on a kitkat device. Had it scan a folder for new/removed files every so often or on demand, throw the results in an array and then diceroll the index and set it as wallpaper. Worked flawlessly. It shouldn't care what launcher you have.

The Xiaomi Default Launcher seems to be hardcoded into the OS. I can't even access the Home Screen option in the settings if the app is freezed.
I will have to find an app that dynamically changes the wallpaper though. The random wallpaper is a nice feature.. lol
and it doesn't work if the Home launcher is freezed (throws an "Home launcher stopped working" error )
Obviously you can't access the Home screen settings because it's a part of the System launcher app, not the settings app.
Just like you can't access POCO Launcher settings if POCO Launcher is disabled.

I have installed the last version of Xiaomi.eu on my mi8 pro, all working fawless but now i don't see the 4g+ of 3 network, but before the installation of xiaomi.eu i was everytime on 4g+.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 UD utilizzando Tapatalk
Try changing "Preferred network type" to the first option.

Hi. Question . How to get AOD in redmi note 6 pro? Or is it only on miuipro rom ? Or device specific?
And that edge notifications?
Why would Redmi Note 6 Pro have AOD? It's a feature meant for AMOLED screen devices only.

Reactions: dani_z25
you are wrong, xiaomi.eu have edge notifications in latest weekly. in dipper.

Then why can't it be reproduced?

Some people claim this but tbh the only proof we've seen is that short video showing aod clock with a shade of blue that doesn't look like the fading light blueish aod style on my own dipper.
Also font seems thicker

I'm skeptical at this point.

There's a thread about it and the only person in it claiming that it works on xiaomi.eu 9.1.24 really isn't helping
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-8-aod-edge-notifications.49032/#post-471034

:/

Last edited:
Recently I placed a query about the impossibility of unlocking the bootloader of my Xioami MI8 with global rom:

# 362
Hello forum friends. Recently I received my MI8 with the bootloader blocked. Accepted to the address provided by Xiaomi.eu for unlocking and download the application, decompress it in a folder on my laptop. Previously I had activated the developer mode activating OEM unlocking and USB debugging and entering MY Unlock status to register the phone and the MI account. Finally, restart the phone in FASTBOOT mode by connecting it to the USB cable to the laptop and run the UNLOCK button in the application. The result was the following message:

Account application area query failed
try again.

graw2 suggested the following:

Just use older version of My unlock tool and it will be fine.

In effect I used miflash_unlock-en-3.3.525 and waited 360 hours and run the app again:

COULDN'T UNLOCK
try again

Any suggestion?.
Thanks.

Recently I placed a query about the impossibility of unlocking the bootloader of my Xioami MI8 with global rom:

# 362
Hello forum friends. Recently I received my MI8 with the bootloader blocked. Accepted to the address provided by Xiaomi.eu for unlocking and download the application, decompress it in a folder on my laptop. Previously I had activated the developer mode activating OEM unlocking and USB debugging and entering MY Unlock status to register the phone and the MI account. Finally, restart the phone in FASTBOOT mode by connecting it to the USB cable to the laptop and run the UNLOCK button in the application. The result was the following message:

Account application area query failed
try again.

graw2 suggested the following:

Just use older version of My unlock tool and it will be fine.

In effect I used miflash_unlock-en-3.3.525 and waited 360 hours and run the app again:

COULDN'T UNLOCK
try again

Any suggestion?.
Thanks.

What ROM version are you using?

Anyway Try this Mi Unlock Tool version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OjuuNcL0AtE2-aMZrc0xYQ51cw6WDo1a/view
Also try better quality USB cable and/or different PC

Some days before I unlocked BL on Mi8 for my friend without any issue...

Further info: Enabling OEM unlocking and USB debugging options were not needed.

MIUI Globla 10.2|Stable
10.2.2.0 PEAMIXM
If all above listed by me don't work for you then also you can try to update from global stable to latest global developer via system updater as it works on locked BL...and after that try unlock BL

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

I have converted my mia2 to mi6x so I tried your last weekly 9.1.24..everything perfect just 2 important for me bugs
1:bluetooth shuts down random and don't open(grey button in settings)
2.after some time I have no connectivity in apps(no one application)the same time I can browse fine in edge browser..affects both data mobile and wifi
everything is ok after restart

Hi, did you solve it? I have the same problem with an original mi6x, i tried several EU roms with the same problem.

yes... i discovered a option sleep mode in scene.. i disabled and everything is good now
ec64ba38ee985b50b4f96dc856721f80.jpg

Sent from my MI 6X using Tapatalk

What ROM version are you using?

Anyway Try this Mi Unlock Tool version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OjuuNcL0AtE2-aMZrc0xYQ51cw6WDo1a/view
Also try better quality USB cable and/or different PC

Some days before I unlocked BL on Mi8 for my friend without any issue...

Further info: Enabling OEM unlocking and USB debugging options were not needed.
Not sure if the USB Version of the port in use will impact this, but with other activities using ADB, if a USB 3.0 port is used, there are problems - try with a USB 2.0 port.

Hi, did you solve it? I have the same problem with an original mi6x, i tried several EU roms with the same problem.

I and other users had another problem with 9.1.26 on sakura.
We solved only installing china 9.1.26 on twrp, then unlocking again the bootloader and booting in this china, now all it was working so again flashing twrp and in twrp installing avoiding to wipe vendor partition

Good afternoon, on the weekly firmware for xiaomi mi 6, the Google Pay program crashes, before this was not. Maybe someone knows what the problem is?
7aa94cb5a8e54ae37caf29b847616ad.jpg

If all above listed by me don't work for you then also you can try to update from global stable to latest global developer via system updater as it works on locked BL...and after that try unlock BL

All above listed don't work. I also try using a ubuntu laptop but the unlocktool had issues with java. Can you heip me how to update from global stable to latest global developer? I can't see any updater app in my rom MIUI Global 10.2|Stable 10.2.2.0 PEAMIXM.
Thanks for your time graw2.

All above listed don't work. I also try using a ubuntu laptop but the unlocktool had issues with java. Can you heip me how to update from global stable to latest global developer? I can't see any updater app in my rom MIUI Global 10.2|Stable 10.2.2.0 PEAMIXM.
Thanks for your time graw2.
Just download global beta 9.1.24 recovery version (zip) > copy to phone internal storage > open system updater > install ROM

It will be do factory reset automatically

Reactions: El Porcharo
updated firmware to version 10.2.2
battery discharge started very fast
energy consumption by the Android system - 36%
it used to be 12%

battery discharge from 9:00 to 13:00 - up to 48% ...
this is very bad

Device: Xiaomi Mi 8 6/128
ROM: MIUI EU Stable 10.2.2
Kernel: Stock
Bootloader: Unlocked
Recovery: TWRP 3.2.3

Then why can't it be reproduced?

Some people claim this but tbh the only proof we've seen is that short video showing aod clock with a shade of blue that doesn't look like the fading light blueish aod style on my own dipper.
Also font seems thicker

I'm skeptical at this point.

There's a thread about it and the only person in it claiming that it works on xiaomi.eu 9.1.24 really isn't helping
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-8-aod-edge-notifications.49032/#post-471034

:/

i installed 9.1.24 again, and didnt touch AOD, and now when notification comes, edges lights up. so it is really working on dipper.

Reactions: Stoffl
i installed 9.1.24 again, and didnt touch AOD, and now when notification comes, edges lights up. so it is really working on dipper.

Clean flash or just reflashed over the old install?

Last edited:
Why did you remove image stabilizaton in video settings. With this update video is terrible. Image and stabilization are so bad (FULL HD and 4K) that Samsung mobiles like J6 and similiar has better video quality than my Mi Note 3. Before it was pretty good, on 4k OIS worked somehow to stabilize the video without EIS, FULL HD with combination of OIS and EIS was great.

Please fix that in next update soon and if it's possible add 1080p 60 fps recording.
Thanks in andvance.

Mi Note 3

Why did you remove image stabilizaton in video settings. With this update video is terrible. Image and stabilization are so bad (FULL HD and 4K) that Samsung mobiles like J6 and similiar has better video quality than my Mi Note 3. Before it was pretty good, on 4k OIS worked somehow to stabilize the video without EIS, FULL HD with combination of OIS and EIS was great.

Please fix that in next update soon and if it's possible add 1080p 60 fps recording.
Thanks in andvance.

Mi Note 3
We never broke it, so there is nothing for us to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.