9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi 5 plus của tôi bị lỗi deep sleep máy thức 24/24 rất nóng máy và tốn pin mong đội ngũ eu khắc phục tình trạng này

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1549444772042.jpg
    FB_IMG_1549444772042.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 423
Chiếc Redmi 5 plus của tôi có một giấc ngủ sâu, máy thức 24/24 rất tốn pin và nóng và tôi hy vọng nhóm eu sẽ khắc phục tình trạng này.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1549444772042.jpg
    FB_IMG_1549444772042.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 410
Such a garbage! Start the update as usual and lo and behold, my device will be updated to the new version and reset to factory settings !!! No prior notification or warning to secure your device. What did the developers think? Apparently not much!

Does anyone else got problems with the FaceUNLOCK on MI8 running 9.1.24 ? It barely recognizes me i have to hold the phone in a distance of about 20 cm to get it working.

Additional info:
Had the Global Stable Rom bevor that and there it worked just fine when i set region on India. (did this because otherwise there would have been no option for faceunlock) I could even unlock the phone in an angle where my face was just in the frame.
Btw it did not unlock with someone else's face.

Does anyone else got problems with the FaceUNLOCK on MI8 running 9.1.24 ? It barely recognizes me i have to hold the phone in a distance of about 20 cm to get it working.

Additional info:
Had the Global Stable Rom bevor that and there it worked just fine when i set region on India. (did this because otherwise there would have been no option for faceunlock) I could even unlock the phone in an angle where my face was just in the frame.
Nah, no issues.

Maybe clean the sensor?
Or if you're using screen protector maybe it shifted and is blocking the sensor?

You can check with this app https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-8/themes/ir-camera-mi8-t3887201

Miui roms need an additional line in build.prop. Check last page in that thread

Reactions: xlBennylx
Reactions: El Porcharo
guys with mi8 you noticed an excessive consumption of battery ?? I come from the global stable and today I arrived at 40% battery with 1 hour of screen without GPS or 4g! (today is a record but normally I do not do more than 2 hours)

With the global arrival at 40% after 3.30 hours !!

similar settings

Hi ! I have a question what is the difference between global and Chinese Rom ? And why they hadn't same custom rom with same features on global Rom ?
I know this Rom is dev for Xiaomi chinese want other langage but for Xiaomi global with global Rom can't have same features with root and mods.
And last the Google services are same on this Rom than global ? Thanks.

Reactions: yang-mills
Is there a way to see notifications in the status bar when I disable the notch with the Xiaomi Mi 8?

Additional info:

No problem here. Working fast on my mi8

Such a garbage! Start the update as usual and lo and behold, my device will be updated to the new version and reset to factory settings !!! No prior notification or warning to secure your device. What did the developers think? Apparently not much!
You give absolutely no information, so expect absolutely nothing to be done...

All works fine on the mi8pro and the mi5s. But on the mi8pro there are two issues:
-slowmo cam starts automatically in 960fps but won't film. Only for one second and then closes.
-if you want to simply edit a slowmo movieclip (shot on 240fps) you can't use 'effects'. Only on normal shot videoclips, but it's broken (effect won't show properly), also because you get the message to shoot it on 240fps for better results.

On the stable Xiaomi global rom it did worked. There was of course no 960fps setting but the other settings worked excellent if you wanted a simple edit (with pre installed effectfilters like 'epic')

Is this something for the bug session of the mi8pro?

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.