9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that Redmi Note 7 (lavender) has Anti Rollback v4 enabled, as it is mandatory in Android Pie devices. Please update your device listing. Thanks!

Screenshot (176).png

We know something about the latest beta version of Miui 10, which was released from February 11??
Thanks

Hi, im new to mi mix 2s.

i had the global rơm, then unlock and install this rom. bút it booted rly slow. i ve been waiting for 10mins.
Amt wrong?

Hi, im new to mi mix 2s.

i had the global rơm, then unlock and install this rom. bút it booted rly slow. i ve been waiting for 10mins.
Amt wrong?
Have you formatted data partition?

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

It would be nice if you could fix the auto brightness Bug for mi8 (se) with next release. The brightness is constantly too dark in Auto Mode.
it is to be fixed at Xiaomi central.
You can't say "constantly" I would say "sometime". Today I didn't see it once... but it will come at night most of the time.
This effect is the due to the brightness slider that lost the consign and return to lowest position.
This has been improved since july because it was permanent at this time.

yes i did and i installed the 8.0 rom successfully.

Now all i have to do is install this 9.0 as usual right?
Why didn't you install pie based ROM directly?

Why didn't you install pie based ROM directly?

Cuz idk, I did but then I got error.

Then the tech guy wiped the data for me and then I lost the 90 ROM and had to did the 80.

now I'm downloading the 9.0. any thing that I should be aware of?

Cuz idk, I did but then I got error.

Then the tech guy wiped the data for me and then I lost the 90 ROM and had to did the 80.

now I'm downloading the 9.0. any thing that I should be aware of?
Theoretically changeover from 8.0 base to 9.0 works by simply installing via updater app but I prefer clean install in this case...

Also use pie compatible TWRP recovery. You can find official release by TeamWin

Theoretically changeover from 8.0 base to 9.0 works by simply installing via updater app but I prefer clean install in this case...

Also use pie compatible TWRP recovery. You can find official release by TeamWin

Now everything is fine. Cant wait to try mix 2s. Originally from Mix 2 haha

Hi ! After 2 days and setting well the Rom. It's a very good rom and very good work Amazing global Rom and same autonomy.
But the Xiaomi camera had same libs than global Rom ? And they had a mistake on my mi 8 with slowmo don't have on global when use it on 960 or 240 or 120 they had a flicker ? And it's not good than slomow on xiaomi camera on global Rom. It's normal ?
Thank you.

I tried to install the 9.1.24 developer ROM and show that:
Can´t verify update
It´s not allowed to upgrade to unofficial ROM package.
Of course you can't change from official ROM to unofficial ROM via system updater.

I said upgrade from official global stable to official global developer release via system updater in order to unlock bootloader on developer ROM

Hi all, I am on whyred (r5n global), would ask: better the weekly (beta) or the stable version? I am focused on smoothness (just want a ROM without lag and stuttering).
Thank you!

Hi, I cant' flash my Mi8 SE.
Every time that I select the ROM for flash, an error message appears!
Look:

Sem título.png

Someone could help me?

Of course you can't change from official ROM to unofficial ROM via system updater.

I said upgrade from official global stable to official global developer release via system updater in order to unlock bootloader on developer ROM

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but I do not know how upgrade from official global stable to official global developer release via system updater. I have been looking in the phone configuration for an option that allows me to make that change but I can not find it.
Thank.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but I do not know how upgrade from official global stable to official global developer release via system updater. I have been looking in the phone configuration for an option that allows me to make that change but I can not find it.
Thank.
Put the global developer into your internal memory then go to Settings > My device > tap the MIUI version (first row)
Then

0a2a0b23d1ce145f7ffc287d1af6aca8.jpg

9cfdaecc5b7be9296128dfd65156d363.jpg

and select the global developer file the go on

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

Reactions: Mrkhanh99 and graw2
Thank.

Download global developer ROM for your device from here: http://en.miui.com/download.html and copy rom.zip to phone internal storage
Open system updater > Choose update package > Install ROM

This is the way how to swith from official global stable to official global develeoper relaase without unlocking bootloader. After that hopfully you will be able to unlock bootloader without any issue...

Reactions: El Porcharo
I caN'T OPEN themes ( it's not available in your region)
And you can't change region in the settings

Try uninstalling theme app updates
Hey thanks, it works!

Everytime I update this rom, the recovery stops working completely.. this is funny. Why I'm a even bother doing this tedious process every week? XIAOMI MI 8 SE Doesn't work even if i flash recovery again , and it's the most updated one 1227

f**k! I've updated to the stable instead of the latest developer.. what a genius to stick the stable at the top, which is the one that gets the least updates

Last edited:
Hey thanks, it works!

Everytime I update this rom, the recovery stops working completely.. this is funny. Why I'm a even bother doing this tedious process every week? XIAOMI MI 8 SE Doesn't work even if i flash recovery again , and it's the most updated one 1227

f**k! I've updated to the stable instead of the latest developer.. what a genius to stick the stable at the top, which is the one that gets the least updates
It has been re^ported that 1227 TWRP doesn't fit with STABLE rom.

Reactions: El Porcharo
Status
Not open for further replies.