can anyone of you guys upload somewhere smiui 7.1.3.0 or 7.0.6.0 ?(note 7.0.8.0 as its missing the security menu in advanced options only accesible with quickshortcut maker)
those were the best roms i think
preferably 7.0.6.0 if anyone still has it

in version smiui 7.1.3.0 or 7.0.6.0 there was two scriptfiles implementet they sound really dangerous!!!

Last edited:
i have install them for two days without this scripts inside and they worked smooth, but as i dont know if there was more hidden malware implemented i felt not good about, so i swiched back to xiaomi eu, they are allmost the same without some special smiui tweeks (but most of them you can get with xposed modules like xmiui or miui 7/8 tweaks).
as you maby know, smiui is now mi globe com and i have talked with a moderator there, they will maby release in near future the first miui 8.0.. version for phones which got massive battery drain problems in actual versions like 8.1.3.0 on my redmi note 2 so have a look to rom builder there...

i have install them for two days without this scripts inside and they worked smooth, but as i dont know if there was more hidden malware implemented i felt not good about, so i swiched back to xiaomi eu, they are allmost the same without some special smiui tweeks (but most of them you can get with xposed modules like xmiui or miui 7/8 tweaks).
as you maby know, smiui is now mi globe com and i have talked with a moderator there, they will maby release in near future the first miui 8.0.. version for phones which got massive battery drain problems in actual versions like 8.1.3.0 on my redmi note 2 so have a look to rom builder there...
ok mate i'll keep that in mind but can you upload both 7.0.6.0 and 7.1.3.0 and share the links?
regards

thanks mate just finished downloading 7.1.3.0 what about 7.0.6.0(not 7.0.8.0)
do you also have a copy of that version?