Fake MI2's (Where to buy real ones?)

Ordered a couple of MI2s yesterday to ibuygou. When they arrive i'll get back here with more info

Apparently ibuygou has the 3100 mAh battery for sale now as well. Just placed my order.

Swyped from my Android/iPhone Killer

Apparently ibuygou has the 3100 mAh battery for sale now as well. Just placed my order.

Was going to get that along side my phone lol, but then ill miss my green case :p plus the battery life is insane on this compared to my one x!

Ordered m2 32GB 3days ago from ibuygou, but they didint send it out yet. They are slow at this :D And now i saw that they have discount for m2 32gb :/

Ordered m2 32GB 3days ago from ibuygou, but they didint send it out yet. They are slow at this :D And now i saw that they have discount for m2 32gb :/

They didn't send mine out til 12 days later so you're still doing fine. I think mine might be arriving today! 15 days after I placed the order, but then, I'm overseas in Canada.

They didn't send mine out til 12 days later so you're still doing fine. I think mine might be arriving today! 15 days after I placed the order, but then, I'm overseas in Canada.

I cant wait to get my new phone, why is so hard to send that phone out :/ Such good phone but so hard to get :)

Placed an order for 16GB MI2 with ibuygou today. Let's see whether they can ship it before they close it for Spring festival. In chat they promised me that it will be shipped before the holidays closure.

let's see.

They've shipped my order (MI2 16GB + MI2 32GB) today (6hrs ago). More feedback upon the arrival. If i knew that they were going to offer the same crazy discount deal with the 32GB model i would have waited.

They've shipped my order (MI2 16GB + MI2 32GB) today (6hrs ago). More feedback upon the arrival. If i knew that they were going to offer the same crazy discount deal with the 32GB model i would have waited.
My status still just payed, ordered on 13-01-22 so i guess i will wait 5days more before they will send it out. Yeah discount 2 days after i ordered my MI2 32gb at full price just unlucky me:D

I doubt that these are original. 1 seller have just 10 feedbacks and none of them related with m2. 2nd seller neither have feedback with xiaomi. So you should wait for feedbacks and try to cantact with people who bought the phone.
I wanted too to buy from ebay but changed my mind and bought from ibuygou (still waiting for phone)

If anyone wants to be 100% sure and prevent all of this. ibuygou is the best. Though, they are overloaded like hell. I believe its a small group of people who are bringing in LOTS of orders a day. So be patience, but be glad you are getting something real.

If anyone wants to be 100% sure and prevent all of this. ibuygou is the best. Though, they are overloaded like hell. I believe its a small group of people who are bringing in LOTS of orders a day. So be patience, but be glad you are getting something real.
I know my status still payed but i know that i will get original :) And its still reasonable prices for this phone. I refreshing ibuygou website every few hours :D

Its best 4.3" phone on the world... :) So be patient...

If anyone is concered, I have a seller which i bought from 3 Mi2 32GB and was legit, very fair and cheap
32gb @ 409$, 16gb @ 370$
plus the seller is very kind and chats on email with any issue or question you have..
and she will order for you from xiaomi website also, if you wish.
is it OK to post here details or its against some rules?

Is that possible to identify fake one while seeing the mobile mi2 ? Or i should install Quick system info app ?

Sent From GOoGle NeXus Powered by Paranoid®