[icons] Mia Ex - Miui Icon Addon Extended ... Huge!

Hmmm... I guess I have to edit all 123000 icons then. Don't know if I will, but if I do I will let you know.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Hmmm... I guess I have to edit all 123000 icons then. Don't know if I will, but if I do I will let you know.

Don't worry friend... I understand :) in case, in my opinion you can mod icons of everyday usage because 12000 is really too much. Have a nice day

Don't worry friend... I understand :) in case, in my opinion you can mod icons of everyday usage because 12000 is really too much. Have a nice day
To edit all 12.300 is no problem... Photoshop batch action and torturing my SSD drive one night long, batch compress & optimize PNG then with another tool. But I am very busy these days.

Reactions: lzwfkv
To edit all 12.300 is no problem... Photoshop batch action and torturing my SSD drive one night long, batch compress & optimize PNG then with another tool. But I am very busy these days.

Oh, i understand... Ok, in case let me know eheh

Anyone interested in variations? I thought about a round, hexagon and small square flashable icon mod for MIA ex.

Great work, but I have bug with calendar, clock and weather icons :(

Redmi 4x
Miui 7.5.19
e1318d7eebfd1c2ef11c32db777ef33b.jpg

Great work, but I have bug with calendar, clock and weather icons :(

Redmi 4x
Miui 7.5.19
e1318d7eebfd1c2ef11c32db777ef33b.jpg
You got Redmi 4X with 720x1280 display. MIA ex is for 1080x1920 displays as can be read on my website. It will not work on your device.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4X mit Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. Thank you for your wonderful work. Without being fussy, is it possible that you make a magisk module (systemless root) version of your beautiful icon pack?

Sure! I'm interested!
I got ideas for the concept and will keep it in mind. But I got to find the time... Pretty busy these days.

Hi. Thank you for your wonderful work. Without being fussy, is it possible that you make a magisk module (systemless root) version of your beautiful icon pack?

• I actually read for the first time what magisk really is 3 minutes ago
  • I do not use it
  • I have no clue how to code stuff like that
:(

Again thanks for your work!

What do you think about making a version with vintage color palette? Just an idea. ^^

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Again thanks for your work!

What do you think about making a version with vintage color palette?

I usually do stuff I would use myself, and would not use that vintage styled icons. Not my taste.

okay thanks for this! so impossible to make mtz file because it needs setup those system default icons also etc..?