[icons] Mia Ex - Miui Icon Addon Extended ... Huge!

Link updated in OP.
Why didn't you just click @ "projects" @ the website main menu? o_O

I just wanted to report dead link ;)

Variations with alternative icon masking and the MIUI 8 versions are discontinued and removed from the server. Sorry, I try to keep it simple and I share (with style) what I tinker for myself... And I use MIUI 9. :)
Ok thanks ;)

Could you just maybe not post links that bypass my php download manager? I use it for a reason. Thanks. Maybe link to the top level domain / project page and not the file itself.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4X mit Tapatalk
I'm sorry, didn't want to bypass anything, just though it would have been faster for people with a direct link. Anyway I've fixed the link in my post with the generic one.

Tere Will be any update?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk
Not getting any icon submissions lately, and I am lazy; not creating any icons by myself.

Ok, thanks

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk
I guess the existing pack will be final. I will sell my Redmi Note 4 - I am fed up with Xiaomi stuff somehow. Just ordered a Huawei device.

Reactions: juan_82
Updated to v21.0. I was bored. Even I got no Xiaomi smartphone anymore I thought it would be nice to add 100 icons.
Hope all works, did of course no test flash.

Reactions: UnderTheGun
Does This pack of icons have the original animated icons, like facebook, whatsapp, etc?

Does This pack of icons have the original animated icons, like facebook, whatsapp, etc?
It should, but I use oxygen os by now. So I can not really test stuff. If there are problems in any way, we would have to figure it out together and you test stuff. I thought about updating the pack, but I am not getting much feedback lately. Sorry for the late reply...

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A5010 mit Tapatalk