MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosmiker

Members
Sep 15, 2018
Dark mode works ok with my Mi 8, except the settings menu that still is light (shouldn't it be dark as well?). Battery wise it seems it's draining a bit faster but I need more time to evaluate. Haven't found any major issues so far. Thanks EU team!

Krepsz

Members
Sep 1, 2018
I reflashed latest 10.3.1 for Mi8 and its still no option for dark mode. So, i will wait till next version.Maybe after that.

Reactions: Werner1340

luka3110

Members
Apr 7, 2019
How can i download OTA miui 10.3.1.0 for xioami mi8? It's saying that no updates are available. Mi8 (global version)

Ravester

Members
Apr 7, 2019
Any who is running on 10.3 can tell me if the audio from the headphone is fix? And also if notification is fix? Thanks

Last edited:

Kobine

Members
Feb 12, 2017
the dark mode is nice but the notification popup is unreadable due to the Grey text color.
Is it possible to change the text color?
Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sonergul

ciubex

Members
Nov 21, 2018
I'm using stable xiaomi.eu rom on a Mi 8 phone since December last year.
I made each OTA update manually, could be the download button/process be fixed for lazy users like me? :)
Screenshot_2019-04-06-15-20-14-649_pl.zdunex25.updater.png

k3npachii

Members
Nov 7, 2018
Hi,
I'm the only one who has a lot of applications that force close with the 10.3.4.0 ?

And how to force the removal of system applications, I tested Titanium backup and others but on restart they are still there?

Thanks

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Dark mode works ok with my Mi 8, except the settings menu that still is light (shouldn't it be dark as well?). Battery wise it seems it's draining a bit faster but I need more time to evaluate. Haven't found any major issues so far. Thanks EU team!
Dark mode is an in-development feature (there's a good reason it's in Developer options). Settings is already dark on Weeklies. We can fix it for Pie ROMs but we're not reuploading them again. You'l have to wait for next Stable or just use the Weekly ROM.

the dark mode is nice but the notification popup is unreadable due to the Grey text color.
Is it possible to change the text color?
Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
No.

Hi,
I'm the only one who has a lot of applications that force close with the 10.3.4.0 ?

And how to force the removal of system applications, I tested Titanium backup and others but on restart they are still there?

Thanks
You can't force-remove system applications without root...

As for the apps crashing, we'll need a logcat.
Also, get ADB and write the following:
adb shell dumpsys webviewupdate

Post the output here.

k3npachii

Members
Nov 7, 2018
Dark mode is an in-development feature (there's a good reason it's in Developer options). Settings is already dark on Weeklies. We can fix it for Pie ROMs but we're not reuploading them again. You'l have to wait for next Stable or just use the Weekly ROM.

No.

You can't force-remove system applications without root...

As for the apps crashing, we'll need a logcat.
Also, get ADB and write the following:
adb shell dumpsys webviewupdate

Post the output here.
I have update web view and its work thanks

For delete apps, I'm root, Titanium backup can't delete app, and other special app can't too

Is this possible via adb or something else?

gorski

Members
Feb 10, 2019
i had to rollback to 10.2 due to the problems with theme i use, after update to 10.3 (mi8) all themes do not work properly not all content is replaced by theme Contacts/Phone - looks very ugly some parts are white some black).
i'll wait for a next releases.

Roxelanne

Members
Mar 13, 2019
Well still there is not 10.3. for mi note 3? I hope it will come soon. I am first time using a custom rom. How can I update it? Will I just download the stable zip like I did before and flash it? (Do I need to swipe data again?)

Status
Not open for further replies.