MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tested this rom with Xiaomi Mix2s and was FAST, very fast.
I found two issues, one is the Internet speed is very slow.
Way? I don´t know, I have a fast service.
Second, some times the Xiaomi Launcher just Freeze..
I been using 20.9.4 for a long time, so I wanted to test this new Stable BETA ROM.
So I will go back 20.9.4 ROM..

I was 99,9% sure that it's gonna work ..
Can you tell me your device , it's mi 10 ??
If it's mi 10 , download the below twrp img ..
This is the latest known , i use this twrp 0623 also ..
Remember do not flash it just boot ...
fastboot boot UMI.img
And tell me what exactly did you try to do ..
You were with developer weekly rom or with previous stable rom ??
After all did you try to reboot to system by twrp and what's happened ??
Did you try to go to wipe and swipe to factory reset in twrp and then reboot to system ??
Try those things and tell me also what did you do and the contition of the device ??

You're gonna need format data but first of all we should try to boot the device to save what we want or what we can ..
Sorry for the late reply. My MI10 is as heatlty as can be. Thank you, and all the other helpers, very much.

Latest ROM is working fine on my new Mi 10!

It was a little bit of a puzzle to get everything working, because of the bootloops etc. What I did:
1. Unlock phone with MiFlash unlock tool.
2. Install stock ROM through fastboot with MiFlash tool.
3. Install TWRP (version 3.4.2B-0623) through fastboot.
4. Format data through TWRP.
5. Install latest xiaomi.eu stable ROM with TWRP.
6. Install Magisk_11 (see download in this thread) with TWRP.
7. Install Magisk v21 (see download in this thread) with TWRP.

Thanks for all the tips and support in this thread! :)

It was a little bit of a puzzle to get everything working, because of the bootloops etc. What I did:

try with dual apps, facebook :)

Did you install Magisk_v21.0 or Magisk_v21.1? :)

Just updated my Mi10 to 12.2.2.0. Everything works fine, only one issue still exist for me:
photo_2020-11-15_01-35-08.jpg
Does someone know how to fix it? It's because Dark Mode is on.

Reactions: Donnyjohnny
Hey guys, with my 10 I am in the weekly 20.10.30, is it possible to go to the stable EU in a traditional way? twrp from mobile and flash ROM by otg? thanks!

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk

thanks for the reply! because going from 20.10.30 to 20.11.12 is not possible by this same method, right? twrp+flash otg?

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk
i think its possible if you can boot to TWRP and using OTG to update its will work , if you go from weekly to stable you need format data but if you update weekly it will work

system storage umi_eea_global_images_V12.0.6.0.QJBEUXM
Df01icv.jpg

system storage eu_multi_MI10_V12.2.2.0.RJBCNXM_v12-11.zip
CcAXDYA.jpg

I just updated my Mi10 to 12.2.2.0. and I can confirm that:

1) fastboot boot into recovery works although I cannot decrypt data using my PIN (is that normal?)
2) I didn't try to boot into the flashed recovery, I'm afraid after what I read here
3) newest Magisk works (using the image patching method; see Magisk's github for installation details - no twrp necessary)
4) Viper4Android works
5) SafetyNet passes after changing the device fingerprint and forcing BASIC evaluation (search HidePropsConfig for more info)
6) GPay works after applying some SQL Magisk script (I don't understand the details, just followed an XDA tutorial - https://forum.xda-developers.com/ap...7-1-22-pie-t3929950/post79643248#post79643248)

Everything seems to be working fine for me except two strange things with facebook messenger that are really frustrating:
1) it doesn't show messenger notifications on Always On Display, I have to turn on the screen and only then they show up
2) unread messages ARE NOT in bold font so I cannot see which are new after entering the app

I tried clearing the cache & data and reinstalling the Messenger twice, it didn't help. Tried changing the system font, size and weight - didn't help.
If you have encountered these problems, PLEASE tell me what to do, this is really frustrating as it is my main communicator to talk to people and it makes it very difficult.

Regards,
Chris

I just updated my Mi10 to 12.2.2.0. and I can confirm that:

1) fastboot boot into recovery works although I cannot decrypt data using my PIN (is that normal?)
2) I didn't try to boot into the flashed recovery, I'm afraid after what I read here
3) newest Magisk works (using the image patching method; see Magisk's github for installation details - no twrp necessary)
4) Viper4Android works
5) SafetyNet passes after changing the device fingerprint and forcing BASIC evaluation (search HidePropsConfig for more info)
6) GPay works after applying some SQL Magisk script (I don't understand the details, just followed an XDA tutorial - https://forum.xda-developers.com/ap...7-1-22-pie-t3929950/post79643248#post79643248)

Everything seems to be working fine for me except two strange things with facebook messenger that are really frustrating:
1) it doesn't show messenger notifications on Always On Display, I have to turn on the screen and only then they show up
2) unread messages ARE NOT in bold font so I cannot see which are new after entering the app

I tried clearing the cache & data and reinstalling the Messenger twice, it didn't help. Tried changing the system font, size and weight - didn't help.
If you have encountered these problems, PLEASE tell me what to do, this is really frustrating as it is my main communicator to talk to people and it makes it very difficult.

Regards,
Chris
Sorry but which device fingerprint did you pick from the list in props? Cause i didn't understand which one i've to choose (i've also have Mi 10 with 12.2.2.0) Thanks

Sorry but which device fingerprint did you pick from the list in props? Cause i didn't understand which one i've to choose (i've also have Mi 10 with 12.2.2.0) Thanks
I remember there was only one option with Android 11, I think you had to choose Mi 10 Global version at first.

Hi! I'm currently on 12.0.4. stable.
The current version shown in the updater is 12.2.2.0. I am thinking about updating to this version.

But as i know from previous attempts to update, there might be some problems, if i don't run format data or full wipe. on the other hand, there are apparently some problems with twrp and the mi10.

so before i proceed:
what do you suggest? is it possible to make a simple upgrade from 12.0.4 to 12.2.2.0 without any loss of data?

I'm on last A10 weekly and not planning to switch to A11 weekly. Is it beneficial for me to switch to latest stable as it is newer than the weekly?

Thanks

Device: Mi 9T

The current version shown in the updater is 12.2.2.0. I am thinking about updating to this version.

But as i know from previous attempts to update, there might be some problems, if i don't run format data or full wipe. on the other hand, there are apparently some problems with twrp and the mi10.

so before i proceed:
what do you suggest? is it possible to make a simple upgrade from 12.0.4 to 12.2.2.0 without any loss of data?
no, it is not possible to do a simple upgrade. You have to format data

I'm on last A10 weekly and not planning to switch to A11 weekly. Is it beneficial for me to switch to latest stable as it is newer than the weekly?

Thanks

Device: Mi 9T

I don't think so, you would need to format data to go from weekly to stable. The weekly release will be newer next week :)

so before i proceed:
your version is Android 10 and 12.2.2.0 is A11. you could try to dirty flash the 12.0.8.0 which we the last A10 stable release, don't forget to backup tho. I'd it works for you I'd recommend sticking to it, the A11 releases have recovery issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.