MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I flash the stable version of 12.5 ina Mi 10 (umi) without any data loss?
(edit: considering my bootloader is locked rn but am in the waiting period for unlocking, since I had read unlocking won't erase any data or void warranty)
Unlocking the bootloader ALWAYS wipe the data partition of your device. So without any data loss is impossible. ;)

Reactions: JiaiJ
My bootloader on my Xiaomi Mi 11 gets unlocked tomorrow and I'm hesitating a bit flashing 12.5.3. It feels risky after all the reports on the forum about bricked devices. Should I go for it? I'm right now on CN-Rom nightly 21.3.23.

My bootloader on my Xiaomi Mi 11 gets unlocked tomorrow and I'm hesitating a bit flashing 12.5.3. It feels risky after all the reports on the forum about bricked devices. Should I go for it? I'm right now on CN-Rom nightly 21.3.23.

I understand that feeling. I had it too some weeks ago. But it worked for me. Just pay CAREFUL attention to the instructions.

Especially:
-unlock the blocked files before unzipping (see instructions). If you can't find that tick-box, download it again.
-put files in folder with short name (like c:\update\)
-start CMD as admin!
-wait patiently until flashing ends!!! Takes some (scary!) silent minutes waiting. Don't stop it untill process is finished. It's only finished when your phone reboots by itself. So: DONT DISCONNECT untill reboot. Wait patiently. Takes 5 or more minutes.
-Reboot takes up to 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: utumi11
There is no twrp for Xiaomi mi 11 Lite. How do I install the eu rom?
Bootloder lock is on.

Still getting this issue after i redownload and clean flash the rom [xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro5G_MI10TLite_V12.0.2.0.RJSCNXM_v12-11]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-21-14-53-17-560_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-21-14-53-17-560_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 260
  • Screenshot_2021-04-21-14-54-45-673_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-21-14-54-45-673_com.android.settings.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 243
Hi everyone, My phone is Mi 10 Pro cmi and i using miui 12.0.4xiaomi.eu stable rom, If i want to update 12.5.3 i need to update twrp first or just format data in current twrp and direct install 12.5.3? May i know 12.5.3 is included new version twrp?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-19-08-40-22-324_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-19-08-40-22-324_com.android.settings.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
A couple of questions in the hope this is the right place for them... First of all, is there a way to help with the localization? I'm currently using a Tucana on the latest MIUI 12.6 20210414 and it has some poor italian translations (for example to unblock a caller I read "Annulla schermata" which doesn't mean anything at all) while till a short while ago there were still some entries written in chinese. I'd like to underline I'm not arguing as your work is absolutely great and deserves only to be praised. I'm only offering my help if needed.
My second question: I know it is probably impossible being linked to the design chosen by Xiaomi but I try... Is there a way to make the home while ultra power saving mode is enabled FULLY editable, not just limited to those six shortcuts but also the other three or at least another (I'm talking about contacts, completely useless given that it could be called from the dialer)? That would be great! Have a nice day to everyone! :)

A couple of questions in the hope this is the right place for them... First of all, is there a way to help with the localization? I'm currently using a Tucana on the latest MIUI 12.6 20210414 and it has some poor italian translations (for example to unblock a caller I read "Annulla schermata" which doesn't mean anything at all) while till a short while ago there were still some entries written in chinese. I'd like to underline I'm not arguing as your work is absolutely great and deserves only to be praised. I'm only offering my help if needed.
My second question: I know it is probably impossible being linked to the design chosen by Xiaomi but I try... Is there a way to make the home while ultra power saving mode is enabled FULLY editable, not just limited to those six shortcuts but also the other three or at least another (I'm talking about contacts, completely useless given that it could be called from the dialer)? That would be great! Have a nice day to everyone! :)

In the first post there is a github link for report bugs of italian traslation. Open a Issue there and report every bugs you found.

Reactions: Poney70
good rom!!! thanks!!

on Mi10LiteZoom I meet one problem with FTP connection (in File Manager). If disconnect FTP, wait some time (30-60min), and try FTP again - the phone not connected, until reconnect WiFi. may be this probles not in ROM, but in router, I dont know.

I see that you can download 12.5.4 again for the Mi 11. Is it fine now to install? will it break anything like SafetyNet or so?

Edit 1: I am currently flashing the update

Edit 2: Flashing via fastboot finished, now waiting to boot. Will check SafetyNet after it booted up.

Edit 3: SafetyNet passed (checked using multiple apps)

Last edited:
Reactions: mrosi
It's pretty straightforward. I flashed many times and never failed. Just make sure to unlock bootloader, enable adb bridge, test adb before flashing and clean data. I never used any app, always flashed from terminal.

Hello, tomorrow I receive my Mi 11 ULTRA CN version, after having unlocked the bootloader I can safely install this rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.2.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip

I can confirm. 12.5.4 - Mi 11
SafetyNet: True
Google Pay: OK

@famostrano
Yes, 12.5.2. is the newest stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro / Ultra. ROM is the same for both devices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
I see someone saying that Google store do not work for the latest official rom, can anyone confirm this, because I'm still on 12.0 EU rom and I'm interested in returning to stock because of some issues that make the mi 10 ultra unusable for me. And since I'm not that tech savvy I'm confused, do I need to root my phone to get this twerp rom installed or not. I'm asking this because the rom I have received the phone with is 12.0 and from what I've found on the net it did not need twerp but just fastboot or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.