MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a small display defect that I don't have on the original rom (Poco f3). is it possible to avoid newline in app launcher? I use the rom in French.
I have same issue with the "Google Actualités" (Google News) app only, the other apps don't seem to have this issue:
Google Actualité
s

For the issue with "Informations", I don't have it because I use a lower font size. ;)

It's possible to change the translation and use "Infos" instead of "Informations", it will avoid this issue. :)

Thanks for the amazing work of the developers, stable 12.5 working perfectly on the Mi 9 Lite! Safetynet ok, Google Pay working, only problem is with Widevine (L3), but as said before by the team this is a Xiaomi problem, so nothing to do now, and as I don't use Netflix on the phone, this problem doesn't bother me .

Spotify often autostart. Is this a bug or this app just so stupid?
fe77d5e8201d3cb0e42b9bd58a2173ae.jpg

Sent from my Mi 11 using Tapatalk

Hey Guys. I am on 12.5.2.0 CN Stable Rom and want to install xiaomi.eu Stable Rom.

Could i flash

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.4.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip

over this or do i need to install

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.2.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip

first and then go to 12.5.3.0 and then to 12.5.4.0??

UPDATE

I did Flash the 12.5.4.0 in the afternoon.
Worked fine and it's so much better now than the CN Rom.

Many thanks to all of the team members for this fantastic work!!!!

Hi!
is GooglePay, Widevine L3 and SafetyNet Test working with 12.5.4.0 on your Mi 11 Ultra?

Or can someone else confirm that everything is working correctly?

Thanks!

I installed the miui.eu 12.5 stable on Poco F3.I added Google account and my contacs and calendar are synchronized with one exception. On miui calendar
I can't see the birthday calendar of my Google contacts. If I install Google Calendar it shows all birthday of my Google contacts. What I did wrong?

Hello God, it's me again.

Do you know if MIUI 12.5 Stable is now supporting full screen gestures with third party launchers or should I go to the dark side? I get lost in that ocean of comments.

hi guys
I unpacked the ROM on my computer but I can't find the installation script
What do I do?

hi guys
I unpacked the ROM on my computer but I can't find the installation script
What do I do?
Hello,

Without knowing your device, I suppose you downloaded a "Recovery" zip (ROM) so you have to flash this zip in a custom recovery (like TWRP).

:)

I'm using a curtana and I'm trying to flash eu rom from global. I'm currently trying to do flash using orangefox but I need some detailed instructions :(

I'm using a curtana and I'm trying to flash eu rom from global. I'm currently trying to do flash using orangefox but I need some detailed instructions :(
Then flash zip in OrangeFox then go in "Wipe" section and use "Format Data" button. After that, you can reboot your device. ;)

Reactions: omr_ou
Hi!
is GooglePay, Widevine L3 and SafetyNet Test working with 12.5.4.0 on your Mi 11 Ultra?

Or can someone else confirm that everything is working correctly?

Thanks!

All is working well. Google pay is workin with HCE wallet, Netflix is Widevine L1, Safetynet test passed.

Reactions: Poney70
hi, i am currently on miui 12.5.2 on my mi 11 pro. there is 12.5.4 available, and 12.5.3. can i directly update to 12.5.4?

thanks for the answer :) and when updating via fastboot there can nothing happen? or should i make backup?
Fastboot installation method seems less safer than Recovery (TWRP) one but it should be fine if you use same cable, same USB port and computer from where you already installed the Xiaomi.eu ROM with success. :)

Fastboot installation method seems less safer than Recovery (TWRP) one but it should be fine if you use same cable, same USB port and computer from where you already installed the Xiaomi.eu ROM with success. :)
okay i will give it a try thank you for your help :D

Reactions: Poney70
Status
Not open for further replies.