MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For redmi note 9s, there has been V12.5.1.0 for a long time, but the latest is stable Xiaomi.eu based on V12. 0. 4. 0 that would be on the site c.mi.com that's right, but how does the global version lag behind the" EEA"," RU"," India"," TR " regions? is it even normal that the global version will be released later than everyone else?

I just don't understand why a new version has already been released for all markets but not for global, I know the question is not for you, but is this a normal practice for Xiaomi?

For redmi note 9s, there has been V12.5.1.0 for a long time, but the latest is stable Xiaomi.eu based on V12. 0. 4. 0 that would be on the site c.mi.com that's right, but how does the global version lag behind the" EEA"," RU"," India"," TR " regions? is it even normal that the global version will be released later than everyone else?

I just don't understand why a new version has already been released for all markets but not for global, I know the question is not for you, but is this a normal practice for Xiaomi?

The only one who can answer this is Xiaomi.

Reactions: Nand685

Not the first time it happens. Was the same case for Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet), if I remember right.

Reactions: Nand685
Hello, if it would be possible in the next release to adjust volume for bluetooth devices - Bt speaker is too quiet or too loud - nothing between, add more volume levels
Increase volume of loudspeaker during call - loudspeaker itself is loud enough, but very quiet even at maximum volume during the call.

The phone is Mi 11 Pro

Thank you

safenet cts profile is false for my device mi 9 lite,but bank apps and netflix working.
I dont use Google play.

Hi! I'm using PocoF3/K40
I'm not getting Ultra frame rate setting in CODM any fix for this? When I'm in global it can be selected. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: El Fernas
Is Xiaomi able to make a rom without bugs? Every update has new bugs. Now i can't use multitasking because when I use Recent Apps touch screen doesn't work anymore on the inactive apps and I can only go back to the home screen.

MI 9T 12.5.1

Hello, I have the xiaomi.eu 21.9.1 on a mi11ultra. The theme store is in English and the content in Chinese. Curiously, a partner with the same version and the same mobile, has the store themes in English and English content. Any solution? Finally, mention that I have entered the 21.9.1 for the first time. Many thanks to the team for your attention, I would like an answer from you.

He means that we had dozens of messages about this issue, so there are a lot of answers available already.
i cant understand,
if my device is ok and no need to install magisk if safetynet don't pass but apps working.

i cant understand,
if my device is ok and no need to install magisk if safetynet don't pass but apps working.
It'simple - many apps are NOT using SafetyNet but only looking for traces of Magisk specifically and clues -direct or indirect- of having an unlocked bootloader and having a custom recovery installed (*couhg-cough* having a TWRP dir in the internal storage.. *couhg-cough*), being rooted somehow (looking for su binary, etc..), looking for traces of Xposed and modules and|or looking for suspicious props like whatever includes "lineage" will trigger the "it's rooted!!!" alarm.

There are lots of apps doing the same as what most banking apps are doing (RootBeerSample, RootBeerFresh and the very-very thorough VD Infos whose developer is the same guy developing MagiskDetector (release downloads) and XPosedDetector (release downloads)) but SafetyNet ctsProfile mismatch is not always a trigger for banking / sensitive apps, sometimes basicintegrity (like having an unlocked bootloader with Xiaomi.EU ROM installed..) means enough security for them if you have no more tampering (or at least you can hide it)..

Like an app I'm using for banking (myRaiffeisen Hungary): even though SafetyNet ctsProfile fails but basicintegrity is okay the app do run on an unmodified, Magisk-less Xiaomi.EU ROM. If you install Magisk it will fail but it's quite interesting: you can hide Magisk app, you can pass SafetyNet and everything BUT until the hidden Magisk is installed and visible it won't work and tell you that your device is rooted. BUT.. if you uninstall the hidden Magisk app IT WORKS.. if you install AirFrozen (needs root) and after setting up all root permission settings ((Magisk hide + root permissions to apps) + installing all modules) and go to AirFrozen or Ice Box and freeze the hidden Magisk app ("adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 <hidden_magisk_app's_package_ID>") IT WORKS.. Installing the hidden Magisk app to Island or Shelter does the trick, too. I ended up using AirFrozen, so whenever I want to check or do something in Magisk app I go to AirFrozen, activate the hidden Magisk app, do what I want in Magisk app, go back to AirFrozen and freeze the hidden Magisk app, again. Not that complex nor complicated yet convenient, no need to install-deinstall-reinstall Magisk app (all MagiskSU settings are stored in the /data/adb and the database anyway).

Oh, and sorry being offtopic.. but hope this helps some others.

Last edited:
It'simple - many apps are NOT using SafetyNet but only looking for traces of Magisk specifically and clues -direct or indirect- of having an unlocked bootloader and having a custom recovery installed (*couhg-cough* having a TWRP dir in the internal storage.. *couhg-cough*), being rooted somehow (looking for su binary, etc..), looking for traces of Xposed and modules and|or looking for suspicious props like whatever includes "lineage" will trigger the "it's rooted!!!" alarm.

There are lots of apps doing the same as what most banking apps are doing (RootBeerSample, RootBeerFresh and the very-very thorough VD Infos whose developer is the same guy developing MagiskDetector (release downloads) and XPosedDetector (release downloads)) but SafetyNet ctsProfile mismatch is not always a trigger for banking / sensitive apps, sometimes basicintegrity (like having an unlocked bootloader with Xiaomi.EU ROM installed..) means enough security for them if you have no more tampering (or at least you can hide it)..

Like an app I'm using for banking (myRaiffeisen Hungary): even though SafetyNet ctsProfile fails but basicintegrity is okay the app do run on an unmodified, Magisk-less Xiaomi.EU ROM. If you install Magisk it will fail but it's quite interesting: you can hide Magisk app, you can pass SafetyNet and everything BUT until the hidden Magisk is installed and visible it won't work and tell you that your device is rooted. BUT.. if you uninstall the hidden Magisk IT WORKS.. if you install AirFrozen (needs root) and after setting up all root permission settings ((Magisk hide + root permissions to apps) + installing all module) and go to AirFrozen or Ice Box and freeze the hidden Magisk app ("adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 <hidden_magisk_app's_package_ID>") IT WORKS.. Installing the hidden Magisk app to Island or Shelter does the trick, too.

Oh, and sorry being offtopic.. but hope this helps some others.
nice description and who is interested in AirFrozen…

Reactions: crok.bic
Cool! I found this method (not the apps) in Didgeridoohan's Magisk instructions and added an instructions guide like this in my language [here] some weeks ago :) never thought that I should write an english version (I have a bit older english instructions for Magisk on Telegra.ph (Magisk 101) but I didn't update it since.. this June I think.)

Reactions: katerpanne
Status
Not open for further replies.