Release MIUI Multi-Language Rom 2.7.20 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pele

A new version has been released! http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/miui-multi-lang-rom-2-7-27-ics.17422/

Hello all,

Was gonna post on Saturday. Though it was Saturday, so yeah didn't get back to my computer. Mirrors are still uploading, but I have to leave. So wait about 10 minutes before downloading.

Lots of languages included, more coming. Theres lots of translators who want to join, but I've been very busying just getting this project to work. Hope you enjoy.

Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:
  • English (MarkHUK & iBotPeaches)
  • Chinese (Xiaomi)
  • Polish (Acid)
  • Dutch (Kees-Jan)
  • Italian (Mish)
  • Korean (IAmGhost)
  • Spanish (LordStenka)
  • Danish (1982Strand)
  • Russian (KDG & malchik-solnce)
  • Arabic (silent_4)
  • Ukrainian (KDG & Vlaaaad)
  • German (Gerret84 & Marco)
  • Hebrew (roenano)
  • Hungarian (vagyula)
  • Slovak (ingbrzy & UFO & supersasho)
  • Czech (kynio & jomi)
Languages to be Included:
  • Romanian (epruv)
  • Swedish (Bestonius)
Downloads:
Notes:
Thanks,
Connor

ROMs posted. I have to leave the house, but one mirror is still uploading. So wait 10 minutes please.

DAMN!!! I have still the problem that the statusbar stopped working after a reboot and the appkiller by keeping hold the homebutton dosn't work anymore after a restart.. I thought this problem was solved in this version? :(

Any idea if there is a fix??

I have lost my statusbar after updating from the english version. Is there an easy fix for that?

Sorry to report this Connor, but the statusbar still FC's and there is no app manager when long pressing home. (setting Dutch).

DAMN!!! I have still the problem that the statusbar stopped working after a reboot and the appkiller by keeping hold the homebutton dosn't work anymore after a restart.. I thought this problem was solved in this version? :(

Any idea if there is a fix??

Extract the file framework.res from the non multirom and put it in your /system.. Or look for last weeks release, there was a fix posted there that will do the same for you..

Allright, to make your life a lot easier flash the attached file in cwm. I can confirm that it works. ;)

Edit: for SGS2

Attachments

• fix_miui_2.7.13.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 277
Extract the file framework.res from the non multirom and put it in your /system.. Or look for last weeks release, there was a fix posted there that will do the same for you..

Thanks! But I'm getting an error when i try to install it in cwm:

E: Can't open/emmc/Download/fix_miui_2.7.13.zip
(bad)
Installation aborted

Any idea?

because this fix is for another phone (samsung galaxy s2) :D

same issue here (system UI FC) on xperia arc s lt18i on update over non-localized 2.7.20 rom... trying clean installation right now.

EDIT: FC also on clean installation of multi language ROM

because this fix is for another phone (samsung galaxy s2) :D

same issue here (system UI FC) on xperia arc s lt18i on update over non-localized 2.7.20 rom... trying clean installation right now.

Aaah allright.. Is there no fix for the S3 yet? :(

What about huawei honor (u8860) ??
Is a good & stable release? Someone who tried?

Inviato dal mio U8860 con Tapatalk 2

Howto fix: download the non multi for your device, extract the file framework.res, copy that to your device in system/framework. I use android commander on windows to access system files on my SGS2. Once replaced, reboot.

Howto fix: download the non multi for your device, extract the file framework.res, copy that to your device in system/framework. I use android commander on windows to access system files on my SGS2. Once replaced, reboot.

I'm trying it now.. Do you mean framework-res.apk?? I can't find the file framework.res

Allright.. Thanks.. Will try it.. One question left: What can I expect after doing this? Everything is the smae, still Dutch but only the problems are fixed? So it works the same after I install the ROM for the first time, but after doing a reboot, everything is still working? :)

It should work. Your system will still be in Dutch. You may need to check if your settings are all OK. I needed to add my google account again. Other than that no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.