Release MIUI Multi-Language Rom 2.7.20 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my SGS2 with the original framework-res it appears that it is translated. The app manager is in Dutch, while that hasn't been updated a while ago. :)

Korean translation error:
Error in: Music.apk/res/values-ko/plurals.xml:68:
This section:
Code:
    <plurals name="album_details_format">
        <item quantity="other" formatted="false">%s, %d개의 노래</item>
        <item quantity="one" formatted="false">%s, %d개의 노래</item>
    </plurals>
Should look like this:
Code:
        <item quantity="other">%1$s, %2$d songs</item>
        <item quantity="one">%1$s, %2$d song</item>
    </plurals>

Ukrainian translation error:
Error in: Phone.apk/res/values-uk/strings.xml:192
This string:
Code:
<string name="throttle_status_subtext">"%1$s (%2$d%) з %3$s (максимум) Наступний період почнеться протягом %4$d дн. (%5$s)"</string>
has invalid percent sign. This forum can't display different percent signs but pastebin shows it correctly:
http://pastebin.com/tAMGzXag

See different percent sign?

iw (Hebrew?) Camera.apk translation:
The translation for Camera.apk in Crespo build is wrong. It is not from AOSP rom.

Reactions: iBotPeaches
Korean translation error:
Error in: Music.apk/res/values-ko/plurals.xml:68:
This section:
Code:
        <item quantity="other" formatted="false">%s, %d개의 노래</item>
        <item quantity="one" formatted="false">%s, %d개의 노래</item>
    </plurals>
Should look like this:
Code:
        <item quantity="other">%1$s, %2$d songs</item>
        <item quantity="one">%1$s, %2$d song</item>
    </plurals>

Not sure It's error or not, original one is well-formatted and compiles fine.
Is there any trouble with decompiling/compiling because of that?

And when will be out multilanguage for Sensation?
And btw, what is "voice-activated shutter, support for taking pictures using voice" in 2.7.20? How it is working?

Thank you for the solution. I opened the zip file with Winzip (Mac) and replaced the framework-res.apk in /system/framework. Than flashed the new zip file and I have got a dutch MIUI with all my settings and apps preserved.
Yes, this works. I copied from the original build-framework res.apk the multilingual version and started the phone and the phone is in Czech. Thank you.

So Sensation by to išlo tiež Jano? Nemohol by si to skúsiť? Ja by som to otestoval.

Not sure It's error or not, original one is well-formatted and compiles fine.
Is there any trouble with decompiling/compiling because of that?
If you compile like MIUI does then no. But we are using our own apktool here, and we have to correct many MIUI source errors (like in Music, Email, framework-miui-res). The correction what I proposed is necessary for iBotPeaches to compile rom.
And yes, this got me error too when compiled multi. So just correct this and It will be fine ;)

And when will be out multilanguage for Sensation?
And btw, what is "voice-activated shutter, support for taking pictures using voice" in 2.7.20? How it is working?
It works as it writes. You take pictures by voice command. But this feature is only for MiONE phone.

SGS2 working fine with hungarian languages,but camera and backup.apk not translated.

framework-miui-res.apk is recompile the code is changed, but the solution does not work here?

Sorry Bad Engilish

anybody can answer?

I just wanna say thanks, 2.7.20 miui rom for sensation is the first one to be real stable, fast and fluid! The improvement over the previous release is epic!

LT26 working fine with hungarian languages.
One or two places are only in English.

Köszi Vagyula!!!!

Doesn't boot on mi-one, here is a logcat hope it helps...

Attachments

• PowerCmd.txt
    3.8 MB · Views: 316
Phone process force closes on Settings/Mobile network/Network operators, this was also happening on 2.7.13.

Also, can you see anything wrong with your credit? I found that my phone was sending international text messages to +106571203855*** multiple times and at different periods for a total amount of more than 15,00 €. I told H3G Italy about this and they said they will investigate and report back to me, but that prefix doesn't seem to even exist! Delivery notifications are off (but they count as a standard SMS) so that doesn't seem to be the problem. Is it MIUI?!

Phone process force closes on Settings/Mobile network/Network operators, this was also happening on 2.7.13.

Also, can you see anything wrong with your credit? I found that my phone was sending international text messages to +106571203855*** multiple times and at different periods for a total amount of more than 15,00 €. I told H3G Italy about this and they said they will investigate and report back to me, but that prefix doesn't seem to even exist! Delivery notifications are off (but they count as a standard SMS) so that doesn't seem to be the problem. Is it MIUI?!

Did you see from your sent message? Or from your credit?

Sent from My Motosola....

Did you see from your sent message? Or from your credit?

Sorry, I forgot to tell you: I found it on my credit infos, there's nothing like that on my sent messages on MIUI and I assure you I DON'T KNOW which number is that! These text messages were also sent when I'm sleeping, so I'm sure I wasn't playing with my phone. The only app which has permissions to send text messages is Viber, but the counter is 0.

Help me please! i`m install [ miuiandroid_multi_LT18i-2.7.20 ] but No Statusbar :(
how fix ?
No LT18i Fix File :( ?
sorry for my poor english

Status
Not open for further replies.