device_model:GT-I9100
build_version:2.3.23
condition:1
processName:com.android.mms
pid:8678
uid:10045
tag:null
shortMsg:android.content.ActivityNotFoundException
longMsg:android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { act=android.intent.action.SET_FIREWALL }
stackTrace:android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { act=android.intent.action.SET_FIREWALL }
at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResult(Instrumentation.java:1535)
at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Instrumentation.java:1387)
at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:3190)
at android.app.Activity.startActivity(Activity.java:3297)
at com.android.mms.ui.MmsTabActivity.onOptionsItemSelected(MmsTabActivity.java:396)
at android.app.Activity.onMenuItemSelected(Activity.java:2502)
at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow.onMenuItemSelected(PhoneWindow.java:978)
at com.android.internal.view.menu.MenuBuilder.dispatchMenuItemSelected(MenuBuilder.java:735)
at com.android.internal.view.menu.MenuItemImpl.invoke(MenuItemImpl.java:149)
at com.android.internal.view.menu.MenuBuilder.performItemAction(MenuBuilder.java:874)
at com.android.internal.view.menu.ListMenuPresenter.onItemClick(ListMenuPresenter.java:163)
at android.widget.AdapterView.performItemClick(AdapterView.java:292)
at android.widget.AbsListView.performItemClick(AbsListView.java:1177)
at android.widget.AbsListView$PerformClick.run(AbsListView.java:2705)
at android.widget.AbsListView$1.run(AbsListView.java:3458)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:605)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4507)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:790)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:557)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Im not really at this point bothered, I'm SICK of people coming in complaining, one thing gets fixed then people complain about something else. For now I am finished with the ROMS.

You shouldn't be bothered or SICK, take your time to release the roms and don't even listen to impatient people always crying and complaining. We can help you to hunt the bugs... if the rom is not ready at 12:00AM every friday, where's the problem? Someone need really to get a life.

THANKS!

seriously, stop bitching... release the roms and ignore the rubbish people will come out with or don't release them and don't get thanked.

Exactly!

I stay with latest build. It works flawlessly. I don't care about compose button :). Thank you Mark for your hard work!

Mark Thank you for your hard work and always trying so hard to make our experience better.
I love the MIUI ROM and you have made it all happen for me.
Thanks!!!

Boot loop can be fixed for SGS2, edit the /system/build.prop with:

http://pastebin.com/RsDzi8Zp

If you dont know how to do this i am uploading a new build.

Thank you for your effort and forget about the annoying post over and over, i have one question i tried this method, what i did is i opened the old rom 2.3.23 with winzip on mac os x and navigate to /system/build.prop and opened with textedit so i didn't extra it t just open and edited it and saved, isn't that what you meant?

i'm doing that simply because i'm on a limited plan and i finished my capacity today otherwise i would simply download the new one

Thank you again \o/

So in the meantime I guess. Find the contact in the "Contact" app and use "Send SMS" for the time being.

Hey Mark,

It seems to me that you're a bit stressed out... and you seem to get the wrong picture! Everyone's very appreciative of the great work you're doing, just have a look at all the positive replies you get!
As for the people only posting "complaints": they're also really excited about this new release and just want to be part of it by pointing out issues they encounter. Don't consider it as complaints but rather as pointers how this great ROM could be improved in a next release. But yes, they should put minor issues in the Bug section.
And people posting/asking stuff that's already in the forum... well I agree, that's really annoying!

I've got MIUI GB on my SGS2 and have been looking forward to MIUI ICS since a long time, but wanted to wait for the first update with fixes. I'll flash it tonight and will help track any issues and post them in the bugs section. Can't wait for it to run on my SGS2!!! :)

Thanks a lot to the whole MIUI team for your contributions!

Reactions: Flavio
Where should I report a bug thats happening from 2.3.16.

When going to silent mode from notification bar toggles and returning to normal mode the ringtone sound goes to almost minimum value. Im on SGS2 and now Im on 2.3.23.

Regards and please continue the great work youre doing :)

Thread re-opened, ROMS for Sensation, Honor and SGS2 uploaded with new fixes.

Please let us know:

1. If it boots OK
2. If Mms App works OK
3. If anything else is buggy please report it in the Bugs forum along with error logs or steps to reproduce the issues. Failure to do so will mean we ignore the bug request issues.

Thanks for being patient.

Mark

Reactions: blackrabbits
Thanks for working on this stuff, only just found MIUI and it's so much nicer than the 4.0.3 HTC has on Sensation right now.

I'll drop any bugs in the right place tomorrow after work.

but what's the difference between this ROM for Sensation and the ROM from Miui.com? Thanks

Seems MIUIAndroid is translated and modified, contains some HTC Apps like the camera. I'm downloading the MIUI.com one to have a look - but it is taking a very, very long time.

Seems MIUIAndroid is translated and modified, contains some HTC Apps like the camera. I'm downloading the MIUI.com one to have a look - but it is taking a very, very long time.
We translate the ROM into full English. Modify things to fit better. Add some google apps thats all. :)

Reactions: nailerr
SGS2 ICS new build up, boot looped again, this is really annoying me, and i am sure users too, really sorry for the disruption to service caused by our friends overseas :)

MD5(miuiandroid_SGS2-2.3.23.zip)= b6a80d32848af78b580c761a43ca9829

Status
Not open for further replies.