Preview MIUI ROM 2.3.30 Preview changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi do you use 4.0.4 ICS from SGS2? because CM9 have release a nighly with that version, thanks for all.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Hi do you use 4.0.4 ICS from SGS2? because CM9 have release a nighly with that version, thanks for all.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

ROMs are released weekly. The last week 4.0.4 wasn't out yet. This release (2.3.30) hasn't been released yet, so we don't know yet. I can tell you tommorow.

ROMs are released weekly. The last week 4.0.4 wasn't out yet. This release (2.3.30) hasn't been released yet, so we don't know yet. I can tell you tommorow.

Thanks,so wait for this update, maybe in the next wait have the ICS 4.0.4 in our SGS2!! yeah!

Device: HTC Sensation
ROM: MIUI ICS 2.2.23

Issue:
On ICS MIUI I have a problem with the phone’s LED notification. Basically when I receive any notification (sms, missed call, etc.) the LED stops blinking after a while. On Gingerbread MIUI the LED lights continued to flash until the notification is cleared.

Is it possible to incorporate the Gingerbread feature into ICS? It would be great to have the LED blinking until the notification is cleared manually, would be even better if there is a setting specifically for this so that users who don’t like this feature can turn it off.

I know there are 3rd party apps like Light Flow – LED Control that can solve this problem, but I would rather have the functionality in-built in MIUI instead of using another app.

Thank you and MIUI rocks!

Cheers.

Everything takes time to iron out. Give it time, be thankful its fixed atm.

Regards

I am thankful! Just informing others :)

Btw, I am on MIUI since february and all my contacts where shown correctly (albeit slow) when I am being called.

Thanks,so wait for this update, maybe in the next wait have the ICS 4.0.4 in our SGS2!! yeah!
Probably not though since the GSG2 version of Miui is based on Touchwiz and not CM9 and Touchwiz rom are still on 0.3.

About the new Support for the Xperia Arc S, I had understood from earlier posts that Miui only supports phones with official ICS as a base, but the Arc S still doesn't have ICS does it?

I also don't understand the multilanguage versioning of the officially supported versions. On the MIUI site you have several subsites (spanish, italian etc) in which each site supports several phones. So this means that Xiaomi does NOT support multiple languages out of the box, even for officially supported devices??

I am having issues with updating to 2.3.30, and I am also seeing some glitches in 2.3.23. Anyone else with these problems?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.