Nov 6, 2010
Hi everyone,

This weeks recommended updates:
  1. Camera interface optimisation
  2. New Stopwatch function
  3. Number attribution bug with contacts and dialer fixed
  4. Quicksearch FC problem fixed
  5. Music support for FLAC file format
Full list of changes will be published on Friday as normal. Expect bug fixes in; System, Phone, Browser, Libraries, Download Manager, Alarm clock etc as well.

526278_324253634300885_163658043693779_887376_540334623_n.jpg
This week will also see the official introduction of the Sony Xperia Arc S MIUI V4.0
Thanks,
Mark

as far as I know it will be fixed, temporally you can use a 3rd party software like chomp or Handset to manage yours sms...

On Topic, great!! looking for the update, thanks guys

Millions would have thanked you for your wonderful work and I want to be part of those millions. Thanks Mark for your wonderful contribution

There is an FC when you open the dialog to select an image for using in background. You can put an image in background only If you select directly the image. SGSII

i hope they would get rid of the stock dialer and phone interface in sgs2 this week, then i would get back to miui from cm9

again, thx for the great rom that you've made. i've let you something for a beer! and all the DEFY users are waiting for the miui v4

There is an FC when you open the dialog to select an image for using in background. You can put an image in background only If you select directly the image. SGSII

Please report issues in the BUGS section.

Regards

Please!!!! CRT EFFECT off...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Anfetamin
Sir,

im with 2.3.23 rom now, in case 2.3.30 will be released, how will i update my SGS2 to 2.3.30 without my installed files being deleted?

tnx..
marxman

Sir,

im with 2.3.23 rom now, in case 2.3.30 will be released, how will i update my SGS2 to 2.3.30 without my installed files being deleted?

tnx..
marxman
wipe cache and dalvik cache only, then flash the ROM. Simple as that. No need to wipe data partition each time.

Thanks,
Mark

Dear Mark.. is the Call Reject with SMS fixed in the new release? it wasn't working in 2.3.16 & 2.3.23 on SGSII

Status
Not open for further replies.