Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Which version do you use, 140623?
I`m on 140719 which is quite better than the build before.

I'm also on 140719-release. Actually I'm at 77% battery after 2h14min of screen time, so it looks fine.

Android OS still appears though as the main battery drinker, which is odd...

I just flashed the 140719 release and if it's no good, I'm going to give the Linaro build a shot.

Swyped from my Mi2S

I'm using it since two days and right now it's quite good.
Maybe not as good as some earlier releases but yesterday I had about 3,5 hours screen on time during normal use the whole day.

wow, I am astonished with your battery life, people...
My BEST battery life had been 2.15hours of screen and 20minutes of calls. NO wakelocks...
(performance in balanced mode, auto brightness, 3g, Xiaomi Mi2S)
Mokee 4.4.4 140719 release

I always think that I have no lucky with my battery

wow, I am astonished with your battery life, people...
My BEST battery life had been 2.15hours of screen and 20minutes of calls. NO wakelocks...
(performance in balanced mode, auto brightness, 3g, Xiaomi Mi2S)
Mokee 4.4.4 140719 release

I always think that I have no lucky with my battery

My recommendations:

1 put the phone in save power mode (settings --> battery)
2 use greenify
3 use intelli3g (xposed)

I get 5-6 hours of battery (3100 mah) with 1 hour of calls.

I'm used to getting at least 6 hrs of screen time a day (3120 mAh battery), balance mode, normal brightness, and not many other tweaks other than Greenify. GPS, Wi-Fi, and 3g are on all the time and with Mokee so far, I haven't been able to get to 5 hrs. I'm still testing the release mentioned in my previous comment, however.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Battery 2000
Never put in PowerSaving, because with the sun I can not see the screen (brightness is less than in Balanced mode)
Always 3G

Anyway, I always have no more than 2,5hours of screen. Maybe my battery is not as good as others...

It seems to me that in the last update I lost the volume up control via Xiaomi Pistons. Now only one out of the three buttons works, the accept/end call.

Great, instead of fixing the issue and having all three buttons working, we take a step back and have only one working!

I can confirm that battery performance are quite good here. Latest Release version, powersaving on, Initelli3g. 2000 mAh battery.
jabydeby.jpg
pa8yge5u.jpg

I'm finding battery life for the latest 071914 release to be pretty awful, just as the one before it.

Swyped from my Mi2S

I'm finding battery life for the latest 071914 release to be pretty awful, just as the one before it.

Swyped from my Mi2S

So am I, look at the screenshot after 2h20min of screen on time... Maybe it's time for a clean install, but meanwhile I'm going back to the June 23rd build...

duzavasu.jpg

Reactions: boojay
So am I, look at the screenshot after 2h20min of screen on time... Maybe it's time for a clean install, but meanwhile I'm going back to the June 23rd build...

duzavasu.jpg
I might give that a shot too and then if it's still a problem, I'm going to try the Linaro build. Mokee itself works perfectly fine, but the battery life for the two aforementioned releases is not acceptable.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Thanks for the heads up, Imontoya! The June 23 build seems to have done the trick! Battery life is really good so far. I haven't fully tested yet, but already I'm noticing huge gains.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Reactions: Imontoya
Good to know, actually the going back process wasn't smooth for me (phone fcs and such) , and I ended up doing a clean install of the 0719 release.

It feels much smoother after that, will know about battery life in one day or so... I'll keep you posted.

Good to know, actually the going back process wasn't smooth for me (phone fcs and such) , and I ended up doing a clean install of the 0719 release.

It feels much smoother after that, will know about battery life in one day or so... I'll keep you posted.

That sucks, sorry to hear that. I was lucky, was on the 0712 build, dirty flashed the 0719 without any problems, and then dirty flashed 0623 on top of that with still no problems. The only issue was the keyboard, which I deleted. I don't need it anyway since I use Swype. So far I'm on track to get 6 to 7 hours of on screen time so that's what I'm used to getting and am very satisfied with that.

Last edited:
Sorry but how could you do that? it's not possible. With standard battery with CM i do 3 hours display but almost always with wi fi ,if i switch 3g always surely not 3 hours.
I can confirm that battery performance are quite good here. Latest Release version, powersaving on, Initelli3g. 2000 mAh battery.
jabydeby.jpg
pa8yge5u.jpg

Sorry but how could you do that? it's not possible. With standard battery with CM i do 3 hours display but almost always with wi fi ,if i switch 3g always surely not 3 hours.
How could you do 5 and more with 2000 mah battery? (fortinho)

I can't give you an exact answer but he could be right. On mokee, I've also done 6h02 min screen on with only WiFi activated, no airplane mode and I was mostly surfing and listening to ofline music maybe 15 min and then my phone shutdown. But I'm absolutely not able to say you which update version it was. I must have one 'half' screenshot somewhere. Just one word, mokee is excellent for batteries life but cm is better. Eventough, I'm on PAC because it has some native features like miui. That was sensless blabla sorry. Good night guys.

Lot of wi-fi (only 10 min of 3G), auto brightness, Powe Saving Mode on, Greenify (with Xposed module), lot of TapaTalk, lot of browsing, some Whatsapp, no calls, no games, no YouTube, airplain mode on night.
I "take care" of battery, I try to don't get it too hot (<32/33° C) and under 20% or above 85/90%.
P.S.: i plugged the phone to PC to pass some file, so you can subtract something on screen time (not more than 20 min).

With 2000 mah not possible do more 5 hours of screen you didn't use it And always in airplain mode.

With 2000 mah not possible do more 5 hours of screen you didn't use it And always in airplain mode.
Negative. I don't know what do you do with your phone, but in 2G when it don't need to search the signal everytime, the batterydrain isn't too much.
Of course when I start to send SMS, doing calls, playing, going outside whit 3G searching and navigating/downloading the battery drains a lot (and get hot). With the using that I told I get 5h of screen, mabye you didn't treat very good your battery.

Reactions: Beyaz
I was impressed when I saw this but as I haven't screenshots to prove it, I'll not speak more about this.

? What?
Are you saying that if you do almost nothing the battery could arrive 5 hours or if i do nothing i treat well my battery?
Man how you use mobile? Doing screenshot of how long can your battery last?
I would like to know feedback about people using phone, calling, whatsapp, mail push ecc. It's like you tell me your car can do 1000km with a single fueling but you always use in highway at 100km per hour with no light, no air condition, no chaning gear ecc! This is not a test

Reactions: MSephiroth
? What?
Are you saying that if you do almost nothing the battery could arrive 5 hours or if i do nothing i treat well my battery?
Man how you use mobile? Doing screenshot of how long can your battery last?
I would like to know feedback about people using phone, calling, whatsapp, mail push ecc. It's like you tell me your car can do 1000km with a single fueling but you always use in highway at 100km per hour with no light, no air condition, no chaning gear ecc! This is not a test
I'm saying that if you are suprising ("impossible!!!") so much mabye you have some problem.
When I said that this was a test?
You said that it's impossible to have 5h of screen. I got that.
When I said that is my battery stats everyday?
I almost never do 100% to 0% (that's not treat well the battery).
If i have 2G and wi-fi on my battery drain is near to 0.
According to what are you saying, if I don't need to call someone, i have to. If the inside temperature of my car is good, I have to turn on the air conditioning.
I said that I used phone, and if for you a lot of TapaTalk and a lot of browsing (Google Chrome isn't much light, did you know that?) is not using phone, next time I call you to do your "test".

Reactions: Beyaz