Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

ok no problem i continue to have my idea. I don't think 5 hours is possible to do if you use phone.

anyway it's not a discussion between me and you so ok, that's it

Reactions: MSephiroth
ok no problem i continue to have my idea. I don't think 5 hours is possible to do if you use phone.

anyway it's not a discussion between me and you so ok, that's it
It depends by the use and a lot of factors (like signal strenght), as I already said.
Peace&Love.

I think exactly the same. How is possible?? With no wakelocks, 3g, auto brightness, balanced mode.... I had NEVER more than 3 hours of screen. Good signal and 2000 battery. I could hardly believe that in same conditions 5 hours of screen is possible... sorry.

Edit- when I say same conditions I mean a Normal usage of movile. Of course if I use no internet at all, cpu always 300mhz, brightness minimun, not whatsapp, not calls.... only screen, yes, I think is possible. But this is not my purpose of having THIS phone.

I think exactly the same. How is possible?? With no wakelocks, 3g, auto brightness, balanced mode.... I had NEVER more than 3 hours of screen. Good signal and 2000 battery. I could hardly believe that in same conditions 5 hours of screen is possible... sorry.

Edit- when I say same conditions I mean a Normal usage of movile. Of course if I use no internet at all, cpu always 300mhz, brightness minimun, not whatsapp, not calls.... only screen, yes, I think is possible. But this is not my purpose of having THIS phone.

Where I said no internet, CPU at 300 mHZ and all the rest that you said?
I said 10/15 min of 3G, lot of WiFi, lot of navigating, lot of Tapatalk, auto brightness.
My battery life is good, I stay on 2G when I have WiFi and even if I use more 3G data, if I do some calls, if don't play or use GPS (and other stuff like I said) I pass 3h of screen.
You don't? I'm sorry, but you can tell me that's not possible.

I will not tell anything more about battery life, would be useless.

Is battery life so freaking important, to fill tens of pages? You can always plug the device in and refill the battery!
What about Rom's the other problems? Have we everything else solved and care about battery life so much?

Do you have any problems? Battery life is very important to most of us, that's why so much effort is devoted to increase it's span!

Reactions: dextructor
Is battery life so freaking important, to fill tens of pages? You can always plug the device in and refill the battery!
What about Rom's the other problems? Have we everything else solved and care about battery life so much?

Yes it's important.
Someone said that there was a problem on battery life, and we were discussing about this.
You can plug your phone everywhere? Lucky you.
Anyway if someone talks about a problem/bug that I don't have, I don't say "let's talk about something else".

Do you have any problems? Battery life is very important to most of us, that's why so much effort is devoted to increase it's span!

Yes, no hands free buttons support, no looping ringtones, not profile picture in "owner" are the first to come in my mind.
Of course I cannot plug my phone anywhere, but I have found another solution, it's called backup battery.
Battery life has become something like benchmarking, numbers, numbers and numbers. If it's not a matter of life and death (and almost always it isn't), what's the point if battery lasts a few minutes more or less? Battery life is never enough anyway.

1. Buttons: several people have asked for this, I hope they fix it too.
2. My ringtone does loop. I have Hydra as tone, in case you want to try it.
3. You have to name yourself for the picture to appear
u5umaraz.jpg

2.Probably this is a problem related to custom MP3 ringtones, stock ringtones work correctly.
3.Where do I have to put my name?

3. In Contacts, you should have your "profile" at the top.
I have it, my picture in contacts shows correctly, but I am not allowed to edit the "me" contact, there is a field which writes (no name) in and when I press on it to edit the contact, the contact closes.

I have it, my picture in contacts shows correctly, but I am not allowed to edit the "me" contact, there is a field which writes (no name) in and when I press on it to edit the contact, the contact closes.
Even if you try to tap Options and tap Edit?

Open the notification tiles (swipe down on the top right)
Click on the owner tile
Click on the person icon next to the star
Click on the three dots -> edit

Exactly, when I click on the person, the tile closes. Probably something went wrong and will get fixed next time I do a clean install. Thanks anyway!

Nobody using this rom? I am using 140813-RELEASE version, and it's absolutely perfect!
No bugs (at least I did not find any), smooth and very low battery drain.
Pitty that not much people are using it, or not writing in this forum.

Nobody using this rom? I am using 140813-RELEASE version, and it's absolutely perfect!
No bugs (at least I did not find any), smooth and very low battery drain.
Pitty that not much people are using it, or not writing in this forum.

last time i tried it, there was a bit lockscreen delay (after i press power button, there is small delay before lockscreen appears)

did they fix this?

I'm using this rom since several months, but I've never mentioned any lockscreen delay.

Furthermore the 16.08. Release version seems to be even better than the 13.08. one.
Smooth as hell, very low battery drain no bugs at all.
In my opinion on of the best roms atm, maybe until MIUI v6 arrives ..

Last edited:
Bastian, many of us are using Mokee, but it runs so fine that there are not many things to complain about...