Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

It would be great to have alarm working with the smartphone powered off, like in m11kka cyano

Here's my battery (stock battery) graph since I discovered that my operator supports 2G.

Note: I don't use GAPPS or other spyware.

abafdecf91b1477ea11ef890768b8fa4.jpg

a225ca3f95bb6d7df085ba101a74f12e.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my battery (stock battery) graph since I discovered that my operator supports 2G.
Wow how you do. I have a battery drain considerable. Rom mokee, kernel unmodified and mi2. after 5 h and 40 min. the battery is at 45%.these are the power consumption: display 19% (52 minutes of activity), android system 12%, operative system android 12%!!!

Wow how you do. I have a battery drain considerable. Rom mokee, kernel unmodified and mi2. after 5 h and 40 min. the battery is at 45%.these are the power consumption: display 19% (52 minutes of activity), android system 12%, operative system android 12%!!!
This.
9807ec6ec7baa328ae8bde572f688973.jpg

My Mokee is stock too.

Maybe the draining is caused by some application (google media server for example).

Last edited:
hi,
i have a problem with pacrom, whn i install the gapps the rom dont start. it is blocked on the boot. Sorry for my bad english.
Probably not enough space for gapps.Either raise system capacity or use lite gapps.There is a repartition script by M1cha.

hi,
i have a problem with pacrom, whn i install the gapps the rom dont start. it is blocked on the boot. Sorry for my bad english.
I think pacrom has the same audio problem of cm11 M11kka's version (no audio during phone calls) .

Are any mirrors available? The download always stops after a while.
Edit: using another download manager now...

Last edited:
hi,
Hi, as i said to you in our domestic forum Mokee is good with battery drain, try to find your problem instead of messing around installing other roms.

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi utilizzando Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Reactions: ribellee_85
I've a strange issue with the last release version. When I powered off the phone, sometimes the phone rebooted after a while (minutes). I made a clean install (wipe and format).

EDIT I've flashed the cyano on sys1 the same day I Flashed Mokee on sys2,but I haven't rebooted on sys1 until few minutes ago. I'll see if it is related

Last edited:
I switched to mokee few days ago, but I'm having a serious problem with the calls.
During calls i have to switch to speaker mode and then go back to "normal" to hear the calls. Does anyone has this problem?

MK44.4-aries-14 12 23 - Release

I switched to mokee few days ago, but I'm having a serious problem with the calls.
During calls i have to switch to speaker mode and then go back to "normal" to hear the calls. Does anyone has this problem?

MK44.4-aries-14 12 23 - Release

I've been using this release for more than a week and I've never had this problem. Try a full wipe then flash again.

Thanks guys! I just formatted System, and factory reset. It works again, now let's see if there is related with xposed.

PS: Any module recomendation?

Again... I installed xposed with Disable swiftkey predictions and disable full screnn keyboard, and worked OK.
Then I customised the IU with the built-in options, and i loosed the audio again.

Don't know what to do... T_T

Again... I installed xposed with Disable swiftkey predictions and disable full screnn keyboard, and worked OK.
Then I customised the IU with the built-in options, and i loosed the audio again.

Don't know what to do... T_T
See my thread about cm11 no sound, it's disappointing to see that mokee suffers from this issue as well, as I was about to migrate to mokee in order to get rid of this problem

it's not entirely true because i use mokee since cm11 no sound bug has appeared and for now i've no problem with audio. i haven't installed xposed.