Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

See my thread about cm11 no sound, it's disappointing to see that mokee suffers from this issue as well, as I was about to migrate to mokee in order to get rid of this problem
I have this rom since 4 months at least and never had problems with audio/mic. And I use xposed also!

Wiped, and checked step by step by calling. But it happened again =(
I'starting to think this is gapps related.

Wiped, and checked step by step by calling. But it happened again =(
I'starting to think this is gapps related.
Do you have nightly Mokee? Since I moved to release Mokee +gapps no audio problem . On sys1 I've also flashed cyano nightly without gapps and there's no audio issue too.

I dont quite understand if it is safe to move to mokee, Im afraid of continuing suffering from the phone call audio issues.
aside from that, is it exactly the same home launcher? can I just backup and restore the data of what i have in cm11s?

I my 500+ calls I never had a single problem with Mokee.

I use the "release" ROMs with xposed (CrappaLinks and a couple of other modules) and without GAPPS.

I dont quite understand if it is safe to move to mokee, Im afraid of continuing suffering from the phone call audio issues.
aside from that, is it exactly the same home launcher? can I just backup and restore the data of what i have in cm11s?
It's exactly the same software, but has a different name, so I don't think your backup will be successfully restored.

Mokee release of 13 Dec (I guess) here, with gapps and no problem so far. On cm11 audio problem was occurring very soon.
Just do a clean install and use a RELEASE build.

Hi! I'm finally ready to upgrade my MoKee to the release vers of end december.. Do you think I have to upgrade my cwm recovery too? I got the 6.0.4.8 and I'm dreading that upgrade ^^ I do not want to make a full wipe ^^;;

Ps: maybe upgrading cwm is not recommended for MK444 but for MK50 it will be?

edit-to-add: no audio problems with me, 'till now I have the release of end october, Xposed with only physical button music control module active (and it doesn't work! XD ) and gapps ;)

Last edited:
Is anyone having troubles with gps (a lot of signal losses)? I noticed that this problem increased some time ago with waze and google maps.

Didn't know where to post this question, here or in the MK50 LP thread, but... Got some terrifying thoughts moments ago: please tell me that Mokee team will continue supporting mi2s O_O The last version is named History because they switched to lollipop and is dated 01/02 (or 1st Feb). Reassure me please! ^^

Tried CM11 months ago but found it too battery-draining for me. Mokee is perfect!

There is absolutely no reason to worry about.
In my opinion its just a matter of time until we have a stable lollipop base without bugs and a decent battery life.
Let M1cha finish his exams and he`ll do an excellent job as always.
After that there will be a appropriate mokee version too. The actual MK50 for Mi2 seems to be just a waste of time it isn just more than the normal CM 12 inclusive mic bug and worse battery life.

hello, can sombody post his battery life with the 2000mah battery ?
I get 3hrs onscreen time at 55% battery remaining, does it seem good?